miss-lucy-khan

19th June 2020

Ms Khan is one of the nicest, kindest, compassionate and professional surgeons I have met on my breast cancer journey. She actually listened to what I had to say and fully supported my decisions involving my body. She performed a double mastectomy on me in Dec 2019. My scars are absolutely remarkable - so neat and tidy. The operation was a complete success and I was in no pain at all. From the moment I met Ms Khan at my first consultation right through to my follow up, we struck up a great rapport and I had every confidence I was in the very best of hands. I will be going to Ms Khan for my reconstruction in the future. I cannot recommend her enough - she is the perfect combination of consummate professional and a warm, caring and understanding human being who really listens. I am eternally grateful to her.

Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital
18th June 2020

I’d like to acknowledge the expert treatment I received from Ms Khan throughout the whole process of my diagnosis, surgery and follow-up care. I didn’t anticipate the severity of my diagnosis and was very surprised when I was told I need a mastectomy. She was profession, compassionate and so easy to talk to – she made a difficult situation so much easier to deal with. Shame there are only 5 stars available for this review!

25th March 2020

Ms Khan treated me in FVR where I attended in severe pain after I had a breast cyst aspirated a few days earlier. The area had filled up again and as I was due to go on holiday she kindly saw me in between her theatre duties. She treated me instantly and was so kind and understanding. She continued to see me at her clinic over the next few weeks until she was satisfied with results. I am so grateful to her for the treatment I received from her, she was very professional yet seemed to genuinely care. A huge asset to have at the hospital.

18th March 2020

From the first consultation with Ms Khan she made me feel at ease and confident in the procedure that she would perform. All information was concise and she was more than happy to answer any questions that I had, giving reassurance throughout the whole process. You feel that Ms Khan takes pride in what she does and her enthusiasm for perfection is admirable. Following on from my surgery Ms Khan has continued to give me support ... as well as boost my confidence.

Written by a patient at Western General Hospital
26th February 2020

I have been very fortunate to have Miss Lucy Khan take control of my treatment and surgery following a very difficult 6 months of biopsies, a lumpectomy and then a mastectomy. At every appointment with Miss Khan, I was given time to ask questions and voice any concerns to which I felt listened to and reassured. The cosmetic outcome of my surgery is really good and most importantly, Miss Khan has made what has been a very difficult experience to face and go through, all the more bearable with her care, expertise and gift for communicating in a clear and empathetic way. Thank you so much Miss Khan.

I am a consultant oncoplastic breast surgeon working at NHS Forth Valley and BMI Kings Park. I am a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. I have trained and worked in Edinburgh, at the Edinburgh Breast Unit, and in Surrey, at Frimley Park Hospital. I was previously a consultant in Cheshire. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your care. If you wish to contact me directly you are very welcome to do so via my linkedin webpage or by contacting my secretary at Forth Valley Royal Hospital.

Short link to review Miss Lucy Khan: http://iwgc.net/ehluu