Miss Louise Downey

• Ophthalmology

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Miss Downey has looked after my deteriorating vision for around five years. At the last visit, which confirmed that my cataracts were worse and causing me to see multiple ghost images around objects, she suggested cataract surgery. I asked her who she would choose to operate on her eyes if she had a problem. Without hesitation, she said Mr Stewart. After having the surgery on my left eye, all I can do is wholeheartedly endorse her recommendation and, to avoid repetition, I suggest that you look at what I have said on Mr Stewart's page to the right. In a similar vein, the treatment I got from Miss Downey was superlative - caring, attentive, considerate ... just perfect. And as a result - I have my sight and life back in such a spectacular fashion that I still don't really believe it. If you have sight problems and can choose who you want to see ... you are on the right page here. Thank you Miss Downey.

7th November 2014

Miss Downey was very caring,, kind, thorough and knowledgeable. Much appreciated.

Nearest Ophthalmologists