Miss Lorna Sneddon

• Otolaryngology

7th September 2015
Written by a patient at BMI The Park Hospital

Kind, helpful and gentle. As a very nervous patient, I was reassured with full and detailed explanations of my problem and the procedure I was going to have. What I expected was going to be a pretty gruesome surgical experience was actually nothing to worry about and this was mostly due to Miss Sneddon's professionalism. As a bonus, my scar has virtually disappeared which is visual proof of her skills as a surgeon. If I ever had to have this procedure repeated I would have no hesitation in asking her to treat me again.

1st November 2014

In a private consultation she only spent a few minutes, not answering questions. Seemed only interested in operating, not discussing alternatives. In the following NHS consultation she said she was not the right person to answer my questions (although related to her specialism). Then she put a block on her feedback to GP so it would not be shared with me. Very strange. Needs to improve her bedside manner and learn to see a consultation from the patient's perspective: After all it's their body!

Nearest Otolaryngologists