Miss Lorna Sneddon

• Otolaryngology

5th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Park Hospital

I visited Ms Sneddon in February about a throat problem that had been troubling me for about a year. Right from the start she put me at ease. Not only did she demonstrate consummate expertise in her specialist field, she was also a sympathetic listener who genuinely seemed to care that my problem was resolved, even though (in the grand scheme of things) it was fairly trivial. She wasted no time at all in arranging tests, follow-up and referral on. As one who possesses some health anxiety issues, this caring, engaging manner complemented by skill and expertise was most appreciated. I would highly recommend Ms Sneddon. She is brilliant!

7th September 2015
Written by a patient at BMI The Park Hospital

Kind, helpful and gentle. As a very nervous patient, I was reassured with full and detailed explanations of my problem and the procedure I was going to have. What I expected was going to be a pretty gruesome surgical experience was actually nothing to worry about and this was mostly due to Miss Sneddon's professionalism. As a bonus, my scar has virtually disappeared which is visual proof of her skills as a surgeon. If I ever had to have this procedure repeated I would have no hesitation in asking her to treat me again.

Nearest Otolaryngologists