miss-lisa-sacks

8th October 2021

Lisa really cares about her patients and is invested in their happiness and well-being. Decisions are made based on what is best for the patient, even if that means turning them away. I had a vertical incision breast reduction, going from an F cup to a small C (possibly even a B in some bras!). I’d wanted this surgery for almost 20 yrs, as I was an early developer and have been large chested since my early teens and hated it. Lisa was the first surgeon I felt would take my concerns and motivations seriously after a long period of research. From pre-op to post operative care, the service at The Nuffield was amazing, with Lisa and her team taking every care to make sure I was comfortable both physically and mentally. I cannot believe how relatively painless the whole process was, and recovery was also without incident. Since the surgery my posture has improved greatly; once I was healed enough to run again I was amazed at how much freer I felt whilst doing it! Clothing that used to pull under my arms and feel restrictive is now loose and comfortable and I never have to feel restricted by heavy duty bras again. I am so much happier looking in the mirror these days. I wish I had done this earlier!

15th September 2021

Tummy tuck and breast lift I went to see Lisa after waiting nearly ten years to have this done , I lost 10 stone after weight loss surgery (kept it off)and had lose skin and felt old ,now aged 48 and on my own decided it was time for me, Lisa and the team were fantastic talking to me about the pros and cons ,speaking to ladies Lisa had done the procedure on really help me make the right decision for me. I feel like a new person and years younger, my confidence is sky high and my posture is now tall and proud . I can’t thank Lisa and her team enough

18th August 2021

I had small, asymmetric breasts which had a huge negative affect on my self confidence. Deciding to go ahead with breast augmentation surgery with Lisa was without a doubt one of the best decisions I’ve made, and at no point have I looked back with any regret. Lisa is a very intelligent, trusting and empathetic lady who provides genuine compassion to her patients. I felt very safe and supported in her capable hands throughout the whole process. I could not be happier with my results from surgery, going from a 36 A to a 36 D, my breasts now feel proportionate to the rest of my body, whilst looking and feeling completely natural. My asymmetry has been corrected, and with this I feel so much more confident and content in my own skin. Thanks to Lisa I feel much more womanly.

7th August 2021

I am 41 years old and had a vertical breast reduction 18 months ago with Lisa Sacks. I was a 38GG and now wear 38D. I had always wanted a reduction and Lisa was highly recommended to me. After meeting Lisa, I knew this was the right time. The surgery and recovery I can honestly say was straight forward with very little discomfort. My posture instantly improved and I immediately felt smaller and feminine. The results exceeded my expectations and my confidence is the best it’s ever been! Shopping for bras is no longer a chore and I do not need to wear underwire. I have had regular follow ups with Lisa and felt I could contact her and Liana if I needed too. This has been life changing for me and my family. It’s worth every penny! I am a different person! Thank you Lisa.

4th August 2021

Firstly I’d like to say how brilliant Lisa and her whole team including the staff at Nuffield are. My care from start until now and going forward has been exceptional! Lisa has changed my life for the better; having gone from having the chest of a child to now a woman, I no longer feel self conscious about what I look like in little tops or even hoodies and I am so much more comfortable and confident in myself. Lisa right from the start was very honest and frank and i completely trusted her to give me what I wanted and more. I was 18 when I had my breast augmentation and I have gone from a 32A cup to a 36D cup having used 350cc Mentor Micro-textured Cohesive silicone implants. I would recommend Lisa to anyone and I’m really glad I chose her to go through my journey with.

• Plastic surgery