miss-lisa-sacks

24th January 2020

I am a fit 46 year old and have had 3 caesarean sections. Having spent the best part of 10 years dieting and exercising to try to deal with the damage the c-sections had left me, in the hope I could improve my physical (without clothes) appearance myself. I began to realise I couldn’t. Following a recommendation I went to see Lisa which has turned out one of the most positive life changing experiences and the best decision I have ever made. My only regret was not doing this 10 years ago. I had a breast augmentation (mentor micro textured cohesive silicone gel) and tummy tuck at the same time, which also resulted in a repair of a ventral hernia and umbilical hernia. I hadn’t realised until after the surgery that my posture, digestive system, bowels, abdominal discomfort, distended stomach etc were so poor pre surgery. Not only have all these things been corrected, I look and feel far better than I have ever done in my life. My body image and confidence has improved dramatically. I was a 34B and size 10 (and yes, you can still have significant excess skin and all these problems at this size whilst being physically fit too). Lisa saw me regularly for several pre op appointments to talk me through what the surgery would entail and to be sure that I was sure and understood what could be achieved and also what couldn’t. She made me feel that if I wanted to change my mind or if it wasn’t for me then I could walk away at any point. She didn’t rush me and let me make my decisions in my own time but with lots of support, guidance and factual information throughout. The results are incredible. I am now size 8 wearing 32DD. My goal was to look normal and proportionate. Not only are the results better than I could ever have hoped, aesthetically Lisa ensures your new belly button and scarring are also perfect which includes strict post-operative care. Her attention to detail pre, during and post-surgery is exceptional. Lisa sets out to give a Rolls Royce service and she does this and more. She sees you many times before you leave hospital, stays in touch by text and also sees you post-surgery for regular follow up appointments. In addition to this you also have access to her PA Liana who is brilliant at absolutely everything, getting your 100’s of questions answered quickly! I trusted Lisa implicitly and her standard of care, beside manner and gentle approach was perfect for me. The only warning I would give is don’t go into this lightly. It is not a walk in the park and you don’t get the results I have got by popping in for a quick op and not listening to the advice. It is major surgery and for the results to be as perfect as mine you need to follow all the advice for post-surgery recovery. It is painful, even if you think you have a high pain threshold (I have), you may think you will be back in work in a week (I did think) but you won’t, you will need about 3 weeks before you can even begin to feel human. Go into to it with your eyes open, ask all the questions, accept it will take about 6 weeks out of your life before you start to feel normal, rest as you are told, don’t push it…. then you will have the most magnificent result.

31st August 2019

Lisa has a very caring and kind attitude but unfortunately has not got the experience in complex cases. She is fine for very minor routine surgery but I would not trust her with any major surgery. This is unfortunately what I have experienced with the surgery she undertook for me, and has left me in a great deal of pain and discomfort every day that will need very extensive major surgery to put right.

3rd November 2018

I am 19 years old. 5ft8 - have no children I had an asymmetric chest, I’ve know this since I was roughly 13 years old. It completely knocked my confidence and made very insecure about my body. I was wearing a 38C. When one side of me was an A cup and one side was a C/D cup. After consulting with Lisa we agreed I would have two surgeries a year apart. I had a breast reduction in 2017 and my breast augmentation a year later in 2018. I used to cry in the changing rooms of my bra fitting. I used to hate clothes shopping. I feel like it was a big factor that I was over weight as I was so unhappy in my body. Since having the operations I have never felt better, I have the body I was meant to have. Having this operation has only changed me for the better. The experience at the hospital I won’t forget. I was made to feel so comfortable and calm before my operation. The only negative comment I can make is that for my second operation I was last on the list and that can be a very long wait when you haven’t ate or drank all day. However it was worth the wait. At the moment I am only a month post op but I’m healing very well. My scars are nonexistent they are so small and smooth. I am now wearing 38D post op bra I’m sure to know my size after 3 months of my operation but I am over the moon with my results. I can’t recommend Lisa Sacks enough.

29th October 2018

I am a 35 year old woman and I first met Lisa Sacks when I was 33 and looking for a surgeon to replace my breast implants with something much smaller and more fitting for my frame. I knew this would involve a breast lift as I would be significantly decreasing the size. I had my breast augmentation when I was 25 and I hadn’t taken the time to properly research my surgeon and just went with a popular high street company that offered a good discount. I ended up with implants that were ridiculously large for my small frame (going from a B cup to a FF). Lisa appealed in that she specialises in natural looking breasts and had many good reviews. From the moment I met her she was everything you want in a surgeon. She spent a lot of time, just getting to know me and my circumstances. She taped my breast up to show the kind of effect I could get with a lift which was really interesting to see. She didn’t think I even needed to have another implant put in and recommended an implant explant and lift which I hadn’t even considered. Most surgeons actively discourage removing implants altogether. At first I was unsure as I thought I might end up with my old breasts back and looking worse after having had two surgeries. She totally put my mind at ease and we had as many consultations as I wanted to make sure I was happy. She explained to me that as the reason I wanted implants in the first place was for the shape more than the size, she could have achieved the look I wanted just by doing a lift. I had thought lifts were just for saggy boobs and hadn’t realised that they can be used to shape boobs as well as reducing the size of the areola. The surgery itself was so different with Lisa. The Nuffield in Bristol was lovely and Lisa was there from the start and so reassuring. She said to me this experience will be so different from the first time and she was right! Everything went beautifully and Lisa was there to personally remove the tubes after surgery as she likes to do everything herself. Every day I am glad that I followed her advice and had the implants removed. It's so nice knowing that my breasts are all mine and have no implants in there. The shape is lovely and is getting better and better as it settles. The scars are nearly invisible despite being the lollipop formation (around the areola and down to the crease). My clothes fit better and I look so much younger and slimmer! I’ve had follow up consultations at 1 week, I month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 1.5 years and will continue to have them yearly for 10 years. it's so reassuring knowing she is always there making sure everything heals well. If anyone is unhappy with their implants I would really recommend seeing Lisa as it's the best decision I ever made. Or if anyone is considering having implants I would still recommend her as she will only put them in in an appropriate size that fits your frame and they will look so natural and beautiful as she is a true artist!

22nd October 2018

I had a breast augmentation surgery done by Lisa in July 2018. It was a great experience and everything was just perfect. I had two consultations before the surgery where Lisa explained in details the process of operation and post op recovery, what to expect etc she made me feel very safe and fully prepared for the change. The result has exceeded my expectations. My new breast looks so natural and proportional to my body, and my confidence has improved a lot. I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone considering surgery, she is so kind, caring and professional!

• Plastic surgery