miss-lisa-sacks

31st May 2022

I know this can come across as an exaggeration but choosing Lisa to perform my surgery genuinely changed my life! The pre and post op care went above and beyond, with my comfort and understanding of the process being prioritised, making the surgery a very enjoyable and joyful experience. Lisa continued to highlight the importance of my responsibility in the post operative care which I’m definitely enjoying the benefits of! Since the surgery, I have been more active, enjoying no back or neck pain and looking forward to sport and dance rather than dreading it. It has given me a huge confidence boost and I am now able to wear what I want to wear and look in the mirror feeling like myself. I am so grateful to Lisa and I’m really glad she performed my surgery.

25th January 2022

After pregnancy my stomach muscles had collapsed and needed complete repair. Lisa made me feel completely comfortable and confident in her skills and the entire procedure was amazing. After a few days of discomfort I was shocked at the amazing work and quick healing, with great support and care from Lisa and her team. I can't thank Lisa enough for changing my life.

10th January 2022

I first went to see Ms Sacks approx 6 years ago after making the huge decision to have the Labiaplasty procedure. Due to an unexpected family bereavement I waited until the time was right for me and had my treatment in August 2021. Ms Sacks and her team were very supportive throughout and never put pressure on me to have the treatment, which I really appreciated. She gave me all the relevant information, always made me feel at ease and showed me helpful before/after pictures to make sure I was comfortable and confident with my decision. After most of my adult life of feeling uneasy about the appearance and physical discomfort of my labia minora, I can now say that having the surgery under the expertise and compassionate care of Ms Sacks was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I am so happy with the results and feel lighter, comfortable and more confident in myself. For me, this was not just about my appearance, it was more about the physical discomfort I was experiencing that was affecting my mental health and inner confidence. I now feel confident being naked, generally happier in myself, I don't feel discomfort when wearing tight jeans or leggings, sex feels better than ever and I feel and look great wearing tight underwear. Although the treatment is expensive and recovery time takes patience, I feel it is 100% worth the quality of care and outcome - I only wish I'd had it done sooner! There is no way around the recovery time if you want the best results. I followed Ms Sack's advice to every detail and am so pleased I did. The swelling and bruising improved so much after 2 weeks of lying on my back. If you are considering this treatment I would say, make sure you are able to have at least 2 weeks off post procedure. I was lucky that I could take 4 weeks off, (this was my personal decision as I have a physical job) and am so pleased I did as this really helped my recovery. The aftercare was great and I could rest assured that Ms Sacks would be available to help should I have any questions during my recovery. I am so grateful to Ms Sacks and her team and I would 100% recommend this procedure under her professional guidance.

4th November 2021

Following a recommendation from a friend, I initially went to Lisa to speak to her about potentially having a breast re-augmentation due to slight capsular contraction. During the initial consultation, I also enquired about my tummy, which I had always been concerned with post two Caesarean sections. I described the other health issues I was experiencing relating to my posture, tilted pelvis and lower back pain/sciatica from a slipped disc. Just from looking at my photos, without even examining me in person, Lisa was confident that I was suffering from a hernia - a permanent separation in my tummy muscles, spanning from my sternum to my pelvic bone and caused by my two pregnancies. It had never occurred to me that these things were all linked but made perfect sense when she explained the functional nature and benefits an abdominoplasty could offer. If this was purely a cosmetic procedure, I don’t think I would have proceeded as it is a large and intrusive operation with significant downtime. However, the functional and associated health benefits this operation could provide me with long term led me to book my surgery date. This was 12 weeks ago and I can honestly say it was the best decision I’ve ever made. Lisa was indeed correct, I was suffering from a 5-6cm split in my tummy muscles, which she has now skilfully and permanently repaired. After years of regular chiropractic care, my lower back pain has disappeared. The discomfort I used to feel in my pelvis/thigh from taking long walks has disappeared. My bowel function, which has never been regular since childhood, is now moving daily. The icing on the cake is my new body silhouette - I’ve gone from a saggy belly overhang to a toned, smooth and contoured mid-line. For the first time in my life, I have the confidence to wear figure-hugging clothes that skim every curve. In my view, the extra value you get from talking to a clearly skilled and astute practitioner, driven by wellbeing improvement, not profit margin, is the clarity of their diagnostic skill, the application of a validated method and the inevitable realisation of life-changing results. You get what you pay for and I am grateful for every penny I spent investing in my long term health, which I can already say has longevity in my physique and a life-changing impact on my mental and physical wellbeing. Lisa, I cannot thank you enough.

25th October 2021

My name is Emily I am 27 years old and I had a vertical scar breast lift and tummy tuck following serious weight loss. I lost almost 5 stone in total. I gained weight really quickly when I was in a negative place, and after working really hard to lose weight I was left with a body that I didn’t feel comfortable and confident in due to the loose skin and stretch marks. After lots of research I knew that I wanted to go ahead with the a breast lift and tummy tuck procedure, I just needed to find the right surgeon. After reading the positive reviews for Lisa I got in touch. Lisa and Liana were fantastic from the start. I felt like I could trust Lisa from the beginning and she made me feel so at ease and comfortable with asking all the questions I needed to. I felt like I knew everything I needed to before the procedure after Lisa prepared me, and also encourage me to speak to her patients about their experiences (they had agreed to this with Lisa before she gave me their contact info) I was so confident before my procedure. I really had no worries or concerns due to how well I was treated an prepared. I am so happy with my results they have exceeded my expectations. Recovery is a slow process, but it’s not too challenging if you let your body take the time it needs to recover and you don’t rush. This discomfort is completely worth it and id do it all over again. I am now 6 months post-op feeling the most confident I ever have. I am back in the gym training. I am back in bikinis swimming. My posture is better. The scars are visible, but better and are easily covered. My belly button scarring is hardly visible at all - I’m even in crop tops some days! My breasts are the same size as they were pre-op which is a size 36D, but they’re now perky and youthful. I highly recommend Lisa Sacks. Your care with her doesn’t stop. She’s been in regular contact since my procedure and when I needed more bandages and dressing they were posted out the next day. The nurses at Nuffield were also very lovely and attentive following my procedure.

• Plastic surgery