Miss Leila Frodsham

Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with a special interest in Psychosexual Medicine Special interests: Tocophobia, optimising childbirth experience, Subfertility and Natural solutions, Early pregnancy, Vulvodynia, vulval dermatoses, sexual dysfunction (men and women) , intractable gynaecological pain.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

7th August 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I've been under Miss Frodsham's care for a few years and have always found her thorough, professional and exceptionally caring. It has been especially valuable, given that I've had a worrisome biopsy result in that time. Most recently, I was placed upon a two week cancer pathway and through it all Miss Frodsham provided enormous support and remained in touch and informed. I've been privileged to the best care available and shall always be extraordinarily grateful to Miss Frodsham.

5th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

I first met Leila Frodsham when my scans and routine midwife appointments indicated that I was carrying a baby that was transverse (side to side). I was extremely nervous to say the least, as this can be quite dangerous for both mother and child if unexpected labour occurs. I was referred to Ms Frodsham and immediately felt absolutely at ease with her at every appointment. She was a consultant that actually listened to both excitement and fears of carrying my little girl and gave me all the facts in a clear, concise and empathetic way. After many hospital consultant appointments, I was eventually checked into Pembury hospital under Ms. Frodsham's care and she attempted to turn the baby 3 separate times within the tummy before it was decided that a C section would be the best option for both myself and the baby. I always felt that I was under the most superior care with Ms Frodsham and I trusted her completely with the expert advice given for the health of my baby. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anybody who needs extra care throughout pregnancy and I have mentioned her to friends and family who have been referred to hospital in the past to ask for her, for similar complications. Overall I think she is an absolutely marvellous consultant and extremely professional who will do her upmost for the health of both mother and baby. She is a credit to the NHS and also to her private medical patients. To feel supported at a very emotional and scary time by a top class consultant, is one of the most important things to a family with a complicated pregnancy and I cannot thank her enough for ensuring my little girl arrived into the world safe, healthy and happy.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists