Miss Laila Parvanta

22nd August 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Day Hospital

I was introduced to Miss Parvanta to discuss the treatment of my hyerthyroidism, through the endocrine team at St Bartholomew's following my consultations with Dr Akker. I cannot speak highly enough about the care and time Miss Parvanta gave me. She was very thorough and explained the details of my case very clearly and the options that were available to me to treat an overactive thyroid. It was decided after some further results that I needed surgery to remove my thyroid and Miss Parvanta contacted me personally and advised me what we should do next and arranged everything for me. She was extremely caring and honest throughout and I felt very safe in her hands. I had unfortunately been diagnosed with a small breast cancer at the same time and Miss Parvanta took it upon herself to arrange for a surgeon to perform that surgery at the same time as my surgery to remove my thyroid. I feel this was so kind and far beyond what I had expected would be possible. Miss Parvanta was extremely professional and efficient and I cannot thank and recommend her enough. I will always be so grateful for what she has done for me.

Short link to review Miss Laila Parvanta: http://iwgc.net/eewyc