miss-ladan-hajipour

Miss Ladan Hajipour

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

15th March 2019

I was referred to Miss Hajipour when I broke my right wrist. She explained clearly that my future prognosis would be much better if I had a plate inserted in my wrist. Miss Hajipour carried out the surgery as a day patient. She clearly explained what she would be doing and saw me just before surgery to explain again. I saw her in clinic one week after surgery when the dressing was removed. At the time I was delighted with how the scar had healed. Miss Hajipour saw me and referred me for physiotherapy clearly explaining that although it would hurt to do the exercises I must persevere with them. I did them religiously and today, nine weeks after surgery, Miss Hajipour had discharged me from her care. I would like to say thank you to her for her care and professionalism. My scar is healing very well and I understand that it will fade to nothing over time. If you need wrist surgery I cannot recommend Miss Hajipour more highly.

7th March 2019

Miss Hajipour is fantastic! If only she could look after all my aches and pains. She is a warm and caring doctor. She listened to me with great care and sympathy. Her diagnosis was quick and then backed up by scans and x-rays. She explained the required procedure clearly and calmly and even showed me the sort of metal plates that would be inserted in my arm. Her surgical skills are (in my experience) wonderful. The scar from my arm operation is hardly visible. There are no bumps/bulges/unsightly marks at all. In fact you have to look closely to see it at all. I don't think Miss Hajipour could give better care. I have never enjoyed hospital visits, but it was always a great pleasure to go see her. I have had several steroid injections in the past and none have been as gentle or as pain-free as those she has delivered. I particularly liked (and was surprised by) the way she massages the fluid into the correct place. If you have a hand or wrist problem, please don't consider consulting anyone else. She is marvellous!

27th February 2019

Excellent care from start to finish. I felt I was listened to all along. Thank you, would recommend Lardan for your wrist surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Miss Ladan Hajipour was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

Short link to review Miss Ladan Hajipour: http://iwgc.net/etjd