miss-ladan-hajipour

Miss Ladan Hajipour

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th August 2019

Miss Hajipour was very thorough and clear about the procedure, follow up care and necessary restrictions. The surgery was extremely quick, efficient and accurate. This has resulted in what will be 100% straightness in my finger and minimal scarring.

30th July 2019

Being miss Hajipour youngest patient she has made this journey as easy as possible for me and for my family. She always made sure I had time to discuss my worries/ concerns, and she readily answered all of my questions. I am now 9 months down the line and have completely recovered! I am now once again able to do my favourite party trick- cartwheels!

30th July 2019

Miss Hajipour is extremely professional in her approach, yet approachable and warm in her manner. Throughout my initial appointment, surgery and subsequent post op appointment I was treated with respect and dignity. I would not hesitate to recommend her practice.

29th July 2019

Professional and courteous, many thanks for your surgical skill which has allowed me freedom of movement to my right wrist after a long period of artheritic pain. I will be eternally grateful. Regards Dave H

19th July 2019

Miss Hajipour listened to any questions I had. She was very pleasant and understanding. I saw Miss Hajipour 3 times at hospital and each she was happy to see you and always on time.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Miss Ladan Hajipour was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

Short link to review Miss Ladan Hajipour: http://iwgc.net/etjd