miss-ladan-hajipour

Miss Ladan Hajipour

« 1 2 3 4 »

16th October 2019

I found Miss Laden Hajipour very reassuring, patient and caring, very nervous about my operation but she explained what she would do and made me feel confident that my wrist would be perfect which it is, highly recommend as a surgeon

4th October 2019

Miss Hajipour has been great throughout my treatment. - Pre-surgery she was clear and concise and put me in the right mindset to prepare myself for the post-surgery recovery. - The surgery itself has gone very well and I am very happy with the result. Considering that my wrist was smashed in to many small pieces its really remarkable that 12 weeks after the surgery it is very close to its normal movement range and my fractures are healed well. She and the surgery team did an excellent job. - Post surgery during consultations she was clear and concise about what I should do and emphasised the importance of physio. I felt like I understood and was motivated to consistently do the exercises, which has really paid off. Thanks also to Richard Holmes the phsyio she works with. Overall I have had a very positive experience and feel like I've benefited greatly from being a patient to Miss Hajipour. I'd like to extend my personal thanks to her and to the wider team in the Withenshaw Hospital fracture clinic.

Written by a carer at The Wilmslow Hospital
26th September 2019

We were referred to Miss Hajipour by a friend. My dad had a hand condition called dupytens contracture for years and he never felt comfortable enough to get it operated. She was very thorough, went through every detail with him (even though he doesn’t speak English much) She explained the risks and benefits very clearly. I have never seen him trust a doctor wholeheartedly. He got the surgery done at Wilmslow. The staff there is exceptional too. He just saw her for the last appointment before he leaves the country. She sorted out the appointments, and everything else on time for us. (Time constraint) He is recovering well. The scarring is minimal. I would definitely recommend her. She’s an amazing surgeon and an amazing person. We wish her the best!

26th September 2019

I received outstanding care from Miss Hajipour at A&E at Wythenshawe NHS hospital. She was incredibly efficient and expert in her treatment employing some enterprise to fashion a plate for my broken ulna not commercially available. Thanks to her ingenuity my arm was plated within a week of my accident. I did not need to be put in plaster and I have full movement of my arm. I really cannot say enough about Miss Hajipour, her secretary and her hand nurse Karen. The whole clinic and communications by the hospital was exemplary. I saw no difference between reciting my treatment on the NHS as opposed to privately. I would wholeheartedly recommend her expertise And you should consider yourself fortunate indeed if you find yourself in her care.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
28th August 2019

I couldn't praise laden enough,from my first consultation to being discharged the patients wellbeing is paramount.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Miss Ladan Hajipour was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

Short link to review Miss Ladan Hajipour: http://iwgc.net/etjd