Miss Katerina Anesti

Miss Katerina Anesti, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (BAPRAS) and is formally trained in Cosmetic Surgery. She relocated from London to Devon in 2015, when she was appointed as a substantive Consultant at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, in order to support and develop further the Head and Neck Reconstructive Service. Miss Anesti is an active member of the prestigious British Association of Plastic Surgeons; she is also a member of the British Society for the Surgery of the Hand and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. As one of a very small number of board-certified female plastic surgeons in South West, Miss Anesti is an advocate for women’s health, empowerment, and autonomy throughout all aspects of life. ‘’Devon is a wonderful region with many hidden treasures and gives you the opportunity to maintain a well-balanced life style. I enjoy exploring the area in my free time, making new friends, running, cycling, playing tennis and practicing yoga.’’ Katerina trained extensively in plastic surgery both in the UK and overseas before becoming a Consultant in the NHS. Her interests span the entire spectrum of plastic surgery from reconstructive to aesthetic surgery (rhinoplasty, breast surgery, and body contouring). As a Consultant Cosmetic (Plastic) Surgeon at the Nuffield Health Hospital in Exeter, she offers cosmetic surgery procedures including breast augmentation, breast reduction, facelift, neck lift, brow lift, liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty (cosmetic eye surgery), anti-wrinkle injection treatment and fillers. She is also a specialist hand surgeon, specialising in nerve surgery, and hand reconstruction. As a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, her special interests include facial reconstruction following head and neck cancer, facial paralysis, skin cancer surgery, complex trauma and microsurgery procedures. Miss Anesti has published several peer review articles and chapters in plastic surgery, ranging from cosmetic surgery to craniofacial surgery. She has a unique artistic skill in restoring youthfulness and definition to the human face and body. Her philosophy: ‘’Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery are interchangeable — the aesthetic skill required to enhance the attractiveness of a normal but imperfect face or body can be used to define the tissue requirements and techniques needed to rebuild tissues lost to cancer or injury. The skills needed to rebuild the face deformed by cancer, trauma, or birth defects can also be applied to aesthetic surgery”. She welcomes enquiries regarding her practice, consultations and clinic availability.

18th January 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital

Dr Katerina Anesti is very good in her field of plastic surgery she makes you feel relaxed and at ease from the first consultation to surgery and of course right through the aftercare, my surgery was to my nose and face which was due to cancer she has done an amazing reconstruction on my face and has given me my confidence back. I was told it will take eighteen months to fully heal but after just ten months the result is fabulous and I am delighted I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who needs plastic reconstruction whatever the circumstances, I do not think anymore could be done any better than what she does on a daily basis. I will be forever grateful.

3rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital

I was very nervous before my consultation (as most men seem to be!) but Miss Anesti put me at ease, and carefully listened to my concerns and answered all my questions with easy to understand answers. She made me feel that I was her most important patient. I came away confident that if the biopsy of my 'mole' is not good news she will do all she can to sort it out. I felt much better after I left the consultation than I did before I went in.

17th December 2017
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

Miss Anesti is a very careing and brilliant surgeon, she takes great pride in her work and went above and beyond before and after my breast surgery, she was very supportive and easy to talk to throughout. All the staff at Mount Stuart were all excellent. I am very , very pleased with the result and wish to thank Miss Anesti from the bottom of my heart, it has made me very happy and now alot more confident in my appearance.

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital

This wonderful lady has done amazing plastic surgery on my left ear after having the lower part ripped off by a dog. She has so far preformed 4 operations and am awaiting the next. I will never be able to thank her enough for all she has done for me. Any one who is seeing her for the first time can be sure to get the best treatment possible.

6th December 2017
Response from Miss Katerina Anesti

Thank you very much for your kind words. Looking firward to seeing you. Best wishes Katerina Anesti

11th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Exeter Nuffield Hospital

Friendly made me feel very comfortable and am very pleased with my results :)

6th December 2017
Response from Miss Katerina Anesti

It was nice to see you in clinic. I am glad you are pleased with the results! Best wishes, Katerina Anesti

Nearest Plastic surgeons