Miss Katerina Anesti

Miss Katerina Anesti, MD, MRCS, FRCS Plast, EBOPRAS, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (BAPRAS) and is formally trained in Cosmetic Surgery. She was appointed as a substantive Consultant at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust in 2015. Miss Anesti is an active member of the prestigious British Association of Plastic Surgeons; she is also a member of the British Society for the Surgery of the Hand and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Katerina trained extensively in plastic surgery both in the UK and overseas before becoming a Consultant in the NHS. Her interests span the entire spectrum of plastic surgery from reconstructive to aesthetic surgery (rhinoplasty, breast surgery, and body contouring). As a Consultant Cosmetic (Plastic) Surgeon at the Nuffield Health Hospital in Exeter, she offers cosmetic surgery procedures including breast augmentation, breast reduction, facelift, neck lift, brow lift, liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty (cosmetic eye surgery), anti-wrinkle injection treatment and fillers. She is also a specialist hand surgeon, specialising in nerve surgery, and hand reconstruction. As a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, her special interests include facial reconstruction following head and neck cancer, facial paralysis, skin cancer surgery, complex trauma and microsurgery procedures. Miss Anesti has published several peer review articles and chapters in plastic surgery, ranging from cosmetic surgery to craniofacial surgery. She has a unique artistic skill in restoring youthfulness and definition to the human face and body. Her philosophy: ‘’Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery are interchangeable — the aesthetic skill required to enhance the attractiveness of a normal but imperfect face or body can be used to define the tissue requirements and techniques needed to rebuild tissues lost to cancer or injury. The skills needed to rebuild the face deformed by cancer, trauma, or birth defects can also be applied to aesthetic surgery”. She welcomes enquiries regarding her practice, consultations and clinic availability.

21st November 2018
Written by a patient at The Exeter Nuffield Hospital

I have recently undergone surgery at the Nuffield in Exeter with Miss Anesti. At the initial consultation she was very sympathetic to my concerns and made me feel very at ease with the proposed treatment. I feel that the overall consideration and attention to detail my case received in the run up to the surgery, the surgery itself, and post-operative care was excellent, and I have no complaints. Three months on from the surgery everything has settled, and I am very pleased with the results. Miss Anesti and the whole team at the Nuffield have been brilliant and I would be happy to recommend them to anyone considering treatment there.

20th November 2018
Written by a patient at The Exeter Nuffield Hospital

I did not know what to expect the first time I attended Nuffield hospital, I have never had any kind of surgery before. Miss Anesti was very informative and calming to talk to, I knew i was in the right hands immediately. I have nothing but praise for Miss Anesti and Exeter Nuffield, from the first meeting to now 3 months post surgery. I could not have been treated any better, if I had any questions or concerns I was seen on the day or spoken to as soon as I got in touch. I would not use anyone else now, I have absolute trust in miss Anesti. I can not rate Exeter Nuffield or the lovely Miss Anesti high enough! Perfect all round, I am so much happier now and I am so grateful to everyone involved!

18th November 2018
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

Katerina exactly understood what I wanted to achieve and my results are perfect, I am so happy and have already discussed going back for a top up next year, when it is necessary.

14th November 2018
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

Miss Anesti is a very skilled and careful surgeon. She listens to you about any problems. There were no problems regarding my operation.

13th November 2018
Written by a patient at The Exeter Nuffield Hospital

I had surgery on 29th October. I found Miss Anesti was very professional but also had a very friendly and considerate approach which I appreciated as I am hard of hearing. She performed a wide local excision of the right forehead/scalp lesion and a full thickness skin graft. I attended 2 weeks later and was told that the graft had taken 100% and that the wound and donor site were healing well, with no problems. This was very reassuring. I have just returned after 1 more week and I was told that everything went well, which was very reassuring. Thank you Miss Anesti this was all new to me as I have not had surgery before and I am 81years young

Nearest Plastic surgeons