Miss Katerina Anesti

Miss Katerina Anesti, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (BAPRAS) and is formally trained in Cosmetic Surgery. She relocated from London to Devon in 2015, when she was appointed as a substantive Consultant at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, in order to support and develop further the Head and Neck Reconstructive Service. Miss Anesti is an active member of the prestigious British Association of Plastic Surgeons; she is also a member of the British Society for the Surgery of the Hand and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. As one of a very small number of board-certified female plastic surgeons in South West, Miss Anesti is an advocate for women’s health, empowerment, and autonomy throughout all aspects of life. ‘’Devon is a wonderful region with many hidden treasures and gives you the opportunity to maintain a well-balanced life style. I enjoy exploring the area in my free time, making new friends, running, cycling, playing tennis and practicing yoga.’’ Katerina trained extensively in plastic surgery both in the UK and overseas before becoming a Consultant in the NHS. Her interests span the entire spectrum of plastic surgery from reconstructive to aesthetic surgery (rhinoplasty, breast surgery, and body contouring). As a Consultant Cosmetic (Plastic) Surgeon at the Nuffield Health Hospital in Exeter, she offers cosmetic surgery procedures including breast augmentation, breast reduction, facelift, neck lift, brow lift, liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty (cosmetic eye surgery), anti-wrinkle injection treatment and fillers. She is also a specialist hand surgeon, specialising in nerve surgery, and hand reconstruction. As a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, her special interests include facial reconstruction following head and neck cancer, facial paralysis, skin cancer surgery, complex trauma and microsurgery procedures. Miss Anesti has published several peer review articles and chapters in plastic surgery, ranging from cosmetic surgery to craniofacial surgery. She has a unique artistic skill in restoring youthfulness and definition to the human face and body. Her philosophy: ‘’Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery are interchangeable — the aesthetic skill required to enhance the attractiveness of a normal but imperfect face or body can be used to define the tissue requirements and techniques needed to rebuild tissues lost to cancer or injury. The skills needed to rebuild the face deformed by cancer, trauma, or birth defects can also be applied to aesthetic surgery”. She welcomes enquiries regarding her practice, consultations and clinic availability.

20th April 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital

On my first visit to Dr Anesti, she expalined very clearly the problems I face and how they can be addressed, what the outcome will be and what will happen next.

22nd March 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital

This is my third visit to see Dr Anesti, excellent service and so kind and understanding, Miss Anesti is very attentive and supportive to your needs and takes time to explain and listen to you , Miss Anesti is very quick to put you at ease and I fell very comfortable talking to her about my particular issues, she always does her best to do what's best for you, helpful tip make notes of what you would like to discuss beforehand as time at the appointment goes very quick 20 minutes can feel like 5 minutes you probably know this already... Miss Anesti is a Wonderful Lady and totally committed to her Profession.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

I had a mole removed from my chin, and had stitches, I was treat professionally from Start to finish with kind & helpful staff at mount Stuart. The admin nurse and surgery nurses was Lovely and caring. Miss Anesti my surgeon is truly amazing, left me with a neat clean healing minimal scar. It’s only been a month from opp & im very pleased with result so far. I had no problems during or after procedure, healed very quickly. Very pleased with all the service & care I have received And over the moon I had my mole removed. Thank you all so much. Truly recommend you 100% Yous thankfully Miss R Squire

1st March 2018
Written by a carer at Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital

miss anesti is so caring and listens to you and you concerns her skills are truly amazing we can not thank her enough she has given my wife new hope her life is changing for the better with each visit thank you so much mr and mrs oldfield

18th January 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital

Dr Katerina Anesti is very good in her field of plastic surgery she makes you feel relaxed and at ease from the first consultation to surgery and of course right through the aftercare, my surgery was to my nose and face which was due to cancer she has done an amazing reconstruction on my face and has given me my confidence back. I was told it will take eighteen months to fully heal but after just ten months the result is fabulous and I am delighted I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who needs plastic reconstruction whatever the circumstances, I do not think anymore could be done any better than what she does on a daily basis. I will be forever grateful.

Nearest Plastic surgeons