Miss Katerina Anesti

Miss Katerina Anesti, MD, MRCS, FRCS Plast, EBOPRAS, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (BAPRAS) and is formally trained in Cosmetic Surgery. She was appointed as a substantive Consultant at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust in 2015. Miss Anesti is an active member of the prestigious British Association of Plastic Surgeons; she is also a member of the British Society for the Surgery of the Hand and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Katerina trained extensively in plastic surgery both in the UK and overseas before becoming a Consultant in the NHS. Her interests span the entire spectrum of plastic surgery from reconstructive to aesthetic surgery (rhinoplasty, breast surgery, and body contouring). As a Consultant Cosmetic (Plastic) Surgeon at the Nuffield Health Hospital in Exeter, she offers cosmetic surgery procedures including breast augmentation, breast reduction, facelift, neck lift, brow lift, liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty (cosmetic eye surgery), anti-wrinkle injection treatment and fillers. She is also a specialist hand surgeon, specialising in nerve surgery, and hand reconstruction. As a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, her special interests include facial reconstruction following head and neck cancer, facial paralysis, skin cancer surgery, complex trauma and microsurgery procedures. Miss Anesti has published several peer review articles and chapters in plastic surgery, ranging from cosmetic surgery to craniofacial surgery. She has a unique artistic skill in restoring youthfulness and definition to the human face and body. Her philosophy: ‘’Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery are interchangeable — the aesthetic skill required to enhance the attractiveness of a normal but imperfect face or body can be used to define the tissue requirements and techniques needed to rebuild tissues lost to cancer or injury. The skills needed to rebuild the face deformed by cancer, trauma, or birth defects can also be applied to aesthetic surgery”. She welcomes enquiries regarding her practice, consultations and clinic availability.

10th March 2019
Written by a patient at The Exeter Nuffield Hospital

Miss Anesti explained all of the available options to me and explained each step making sure I understood each part of the procedure. I felt confident in her ability and professionalism and feel the the care I received before,during and after my operation were second to none. I would definitely recommend Miss Anesti and the team at Exeter Nuffield Hospital. Thank you for allaying my fears and for your skilful surgery.

10th February 2019
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

Miss Anesti took her time explaining what interventions were required to improve my condition, even drawing little diagrams to show me. She always make you feel that she is totally focused on you and your well being

28th January 2019

20th January 2019
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

Miss Anesti, spoke to me as an indivdual and took great care to understand my problem. She clearly explain each step of the procedure. Her time keeping for appointments was first class. She had to remove an actinic keratosis from my ear and a basal cell carcinoma from my forearm. There is no scar at all on my ear and virtually no scar on my forearm yet the operation was only 5 weeks ago. As for the actual operation, she was fastidiously careful about keeping the whole of the operation site and equipment used, sterile. I had no infection or bad effects after the operation. The general level of care was first class. Thank you, Miss Anesti.

21st November 2018
Written by a patient at The Exeter Nuffield Hospital

I have recently undergone surgery at the Nuffield in Exeter with Miss Anesti. At the initial consultation she was very sympathetic to my concerns and made me feel very at ease with the proposed treatment. I feel that the overall consideration and attention to detail my case received in the run up to the surgery, the surgery itself, and post-operative care was excellent, and I have no complaints. Three months on from the surgery everything has settled, and I am very pleased with the results. Miss Anesti and the whole team at the Nuffield have been brilliant and I would be happy to recommend them to anyone considering treatment there.

Nearest Plastic surgeons