Miss Katerina Anesti

Miss Katerina Anesti, MD, MRCS, FRCS Plast, EBOPRAS, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (BAPRAS) and is formally trained in Cosmetic Surgery. She was appointed as a substantive Consultant at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust in 2015. Miss Anesti is an active member of the prestigious British Association of Plastic Surgeons; she is also a member of the British Society for the Surgery of the Hand and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Katerina trained extensively in plastic surgery both in the UK and overseas before becoming a Consultant in the NHS. Her interests span the entire spectrum of plastic surgery from reconstructive to aesthetic surgery (rhinoplasty, breast surgery, and body contouring). As a Consultant Cosmetic (Plastic) Surgeon at the Nuffield Health Hospital in Exeter, she offers cosmetic surgery procedures including breast augmentation, breast reduction, facelift, neck lift, brow lift, liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty (cosmetic eye surgery), anti-wrinkle injection treatment and fillers. She is also a specialist hand surgeon, specialising in nerve surgery, and hand reconstruction. As a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, her special interests include facial reconstruction following head and neck cancer, facial paralysis, skin cancer surgery, complex trauma and microsurgery procedures. Miss Anesti has published several peer review articles and chapters in plastic surgery, ranging from cosmetic surgery to craniofacial surgery. She has a unique artistic skill in restoring youthfulness and definition to the human face and body. Her philosophy: ‘’Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery are interchangeable — the aesthetic skill required to enhance the attractiveness of a normal but imperfect face or body can be used to define the tissue requirements and techniques needed to rebuild tissues lost to cancer or injury. The skills needed to rebuild the face deformed by cancer, trauma, or birth defects can also be applied to aesthetic surgery”. She welcomes enquiries regarding her practice, consultations and clinic availability.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

28th September 2018
Written by a patient at The Exeter Nuffield Hospital

I was provided a list of specialists and my research drew me to Miss Anesti and I was not disappointed at all. Very helpful, making sure I understood what I needed to do as well.

24th September 2018
Written by a patient at The Exeter Nuffield Hospital

Miss Anesti was at all times down to earth, friendly and professional. She was not aloof at all, something I have found with consultants and doctors. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends. She explained everything to me in terms I could understand. I am actually looking forward to seeing her again for another minor procedure.

18th September 2018
Written by a patient at The Exeter Nuffield Hospital

Miss Anesti, listened to me on my initial consultation and advised me of the best options for me, she was considerate at all times as well as extremely professional. My results exceeded my expectations and the follow up care has been very thorough.

20th August 2018
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

Explained everything clearly, procedure went well, recommended

14th August 2018
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

Miss Katerina Anesti was confident, polite, experienced and very clear about what would happen before, during and after the procedure of Carpal Tunnel release. She explained things very clearly and gave paperwork to enable me to refer to excercises etc.which would benefit the recovery of my hand. On the day of the procedure the whole team were kind and reassuring during my visit to Mount Stuart Hospital. Everything happened as Miss Anesti said it would. My follow up appointment was reassuring as I had never had a procedure which meant me having stitches before, so I was a bit concerned about the sensitivity of my hand, but Miss Anesti assured me that this was all completely normal and that she was very happy with the outcome. She will see me in 6 weeks time to further check my hand and to give me a steroid injection into my other hand, to enable me to wait the 4-6 months needed before I could have the left hand done. I cannot fault the care I have been given under Miss Anesti.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »