miss-katerina-anesti

Miss Katerina Anesti

6th February 2020

I’ve recently had a breast augmentation done by Miss Anesti. She has done an amazing job. She is very professional and knows what she is talking about. She answers any questions you have and gives you all of the right information. The aftercare has been second to non and my scars are so neat I can’t believe it. I’m sure I healed so well because of how much care and time she took to do the perfect job. Highly recommend her.

19th January 2020

The process began with an initial consultation with Miss Anesti. She instantly put me at ease and gave me all the information I needed on the procedure as well as the risks involved. She clearly advised the size and shape implants that would suit me and after my second consultation, we were happy with what I was looking for and went ahead with the procedure date. On the day of the operation, Miss Anesti came to see me before the surgery took place to ensure I was feeling okay and gave me a brief talk about what will happen. She made me feel comfortable and I was more than confident that I made the right choice. I stayed overnight in the hospital and Miss Anesti came to check me the next morning to check everything was fine before I left. She gave me clear instructions for the immediate post-operative period and provided me with my follow-up appointment. I would like to say a big thank you to Miss Anesti for completely changing how I feel about my body - I am very happy and excited with my new look and more confident as a person.

13th September 2019

Miss Anesti is a fantastically skilled surgeon, providing me with the exact results I was seeking. I felt listened to and reassured throughout the process, from my first appointment through to aftercare. She was amazing at listening to and addressing all of my anxieties about the procedure. I can’t recommend her highly enough. Thank you :)

2nd August 2019

I was treated with kindness, courtesy and efficiency from the first appointment with Miss Anesti along with having the procedure carefully explained to me. The operation itself along with the aftercare was exemplary and I am delighted with the result. I would also like to mention Julie the cosmetics nurse whose advice and care was great.

Miss Katerina Anesti, MD, MRCS, FRCS Plast, EBOPRAS, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (BAPRAS) and is formally trained in Cosmetic Surgery. She was appointed as a substantive Consultant at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust in 2015. Miss Anesti is an active member of the prestigious British Association of Plastic Surgeons BAPRAS and the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons BAAPS; she is also a member of the British Society for the Surgery of the Hand BSSH and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England RCSEng. Katerina trained extensively in plastic surgery both in the UK and overseas before becoming a Consultant in the NHS. Her interests span the entire spectrum of plastic surgery from reconstructive to aesthetic surgery (rhinoplasty, breast surgery, and body contouring). As a Consultant Cosmetic (Plastic) Surgeon at the Nuffield Health Hospital in Exeter and in Taunton, and at the Mount Stuart Ramsay Health Hospital in Torbay, she offers cosmetic surgery procedures including breast augmentation, breast reduction, facelift, neck lift, brow lift, liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty (cosmetic eye surgery), anti-wrinkle treatments and fillers. She is also a specialist hand surgeon, specialising in nerve surgery, and hand reconstruction. As a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, her special interests include facial reconstruction following head and neck cancer, facial paralysis, skin cancer surgery, complex trauma and microsurgery procedures. Miss Anesti has published several peer review articles and chapters in plastic surgery, ranging from cosmetic surgery to craniofacial surgery. She has a unique artistic skill in restoring youthfulness and definition to the human face and body. Her philosophy: ‘’Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery are interchangeable — the aesthetic skill required to enhance the attractiveness of a normal but imperfect face or body can be used to define the tissue requirements and techniques needed to rebuild tissues lost to cancer or injury. The skills needed to rebuild the face deformed by cancer, trauma, or birth defects can also be applied to aesthetic surgery”. She welcomes enquiries regarding her practice, consultations and clinic availability.

Nearest Plastic surgeons