Miss Isabella Karat

10th November 2016
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

Having worked in a Hospital myself for the past 11 years, I can honestly say that Mrs.Karat is one of the most friendly, professional, down to earth and caring health professionals I've ever come across. I had breast augmentation surgery under her care on October 5th 2016, I am 5 weeks post op and I am absolutely overjoyed with the outcome. Mrs.Karat made me feel at ease from the moment I met her in my first consultation right up until my follow up 2 weeks post op. She listened to and answered honestly all questions and concerns not matter how big or small. I would recommend Mrs.Karat 100x over. She is amazing at her job and all round just a lovely person.

16th January 2016
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

From the outset I was put to ease by Ms Karat. She explained everything in full detail to me and listened to my aims and made honest recommendations but not once did I feel pressured to make any rash or decisions contrary to my wishes. She was caring and empathetic from the consultation to the surgery. I would fully recommend anyone having breast surgery be it cosmetic or cancer care to be under Miss Karat's care. Her team are fabulous and I could not have felt better looked after. I am very happy with my results! Thank you!!

31st October 2015
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

Words cannot express how very lucky I am to be under the care of this great Lady Miss Isabella Karat!! She has a fantastic manner, has time for you and I never felt 'rushed in any of my appointments'.

31st May 2015
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

She explains, she listens to concerns and she is an exceptional surgeon. If any lady is diagnosed with breast cancer, l can honestly say they would be very lucky to be under the care of Isabella Karat.

Short link to review Miss Isabella Karat: http://iwgc.net/ee2nb