Miss Irumee Pai

• Otolaryngology

26th March 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Nuffield House

Miss Pai is an incredibly enthusiastic and dedicated Consultant and I had no doubt whatsoever in her skills and abilities. The time she has taken with me in appointments to carefully explain my treatment options and my condition has been so valuable. It was a long process to get to what I needed with my treatment and every step was so thought out and considered as to what was the most suitable next step.Her ability to be compassionate and caring when her waiting room was bursting at the seams was amazing too. She has a fantastic team of audiologists and nurse specialists around her and it's easy to see where they get their energy and motivation. The surgery I had wasn't straight forward but Miss Pai relentlessly persevered with both procedures. I now have a soundbridge implant which works thanks to her dedication. I couldn't be happier with the treatment and care I have had from Miss Pai. She is a truely inspiring Consultant.

Short link to review Miss Irumee Pai: http://iwgc.net/efmiq