Miss Hoi Yi Ching

« 1 2 3 4 »

15th August 2017
Written by a patient at St Margaret's Hospital

The doctor made me feel at ease and really felt the doctor cared

14th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Rivers Hospital

I have been very impressed by the care and attention Miss Ching has demonstrated in my case. Her manner is both direct and straightforward, and her guidance throughout has been delivered clearly and with appropriate good humour. She is a credit to the NHS. I would have no hesitation in seeking her advice in the future.

30th July 2017
Written by a patient at Princess Alexandra Hospital

I found Dr Ching to be very helpful and listened to me. She then took great care in the treatment she gave me, made me feel totally at ease, as I was very worried and frightened She was very caring and such a lovely person, and I told her so. Cant thank her enough.

29th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Rivers Hospital

Dr Ching was very friendly & informative. She listened & reassured me about the procedure i need. Highly recommend!

28th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Rivers Hospital

Miss Ching was really a breath of fresh air. It has sometimes been the case that previous Consultants were not really listening to my concerns but only wanted to express their expertise asap. Miss Ching asked good sensible questions and was only too keen to let me have my say. She is professional and very assuring. She was able to fully appreciate my condition and to suggest some "sensible" activities for the coming months. She certainly comes across as a "kind" Consultant and is eager for the patient to have an input. I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending her for other patients who may have ENT problems.

« 1 2 3 4 »