Miss Hoi Yi Ching

23rd May 2018
Written by a patient at The Rivers Hospital

I found Miss Ching patient and understanding when I expressed my issues. She was clear in answering my questions after she carried out her examination. I was put at ease throughout my appointment and reassured when she explained her findings. Miss Ching recommended various medication and todate they appear to be working successfully. I would be very happy to see this lady again should I require help and advice for my issues.

6th May 2018
Written by a patient at The Rivers Hospital

I felt listened to. Doctor made recommendations and asked if I was ok with them. At follow up medication was adapted to suit my needs. Happy face, genuinely seemed please to meet me and be helpful.

29th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Rivers Hospital

I was filled with confidence on entering the consulting room as I received a warm welcome and friendly approach. My hearing issue was thoroughly investigated and the results explained to me in detail so I am able to move forward in the knowledge that the problem is not serious and is managable.

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Rivers Hospital

Fantastic Doctor really cared and was so professional, anyone due to have any treatment with her should be totally at ease.

21st March 2018
Written by a patient at The Rivers Hospital

Lovely, Very pleasant Confident Doctor. Had a great experience with her, Listens patiently and explains things in detail and gives pros and cons of things. Highly recommended Lovely Doc. :)

Nearest Otolaryngologists