Miss Hoi Yi Ching

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

19th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Rivers Hospital

Miss Ching was personable and welcoming from the start. Mixed in with her friendliness, was a business like efficiency. She was attentive and informative. Miss Ching allayed any fears/concerns I had about the possible procedure I may have to have, and I felt confident in her ability. I would have no hesitation in recommending her.

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at St Margaret's Hospital

A good strong handshake with a pleasant smile. Brilliant! Had a positive approach from the start, was thorough in her consultation and I felt totally at ease throughout the examination. A very pleasant and professional manner throughout with a cheerful manner. A credit to her profession.

11th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Rivers Hospital

We found Miss Ching to be very approachable and efficient which encouraged us to relax and give appropriate information to her. We had confidence in her.

12th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Rivers Hospital

Made me feel comfortable in my consultation appointment & when I had surgery. Very thourough, knowledgable & good care. Going back for my results on 13.9.17.

15th August 2017
Written by a patient at St Margaret's Hospital

The doctor made me feel at ease and really felt the doctor cared

« 1 2 3 4 5 »