Miss Hoi Yi Ching

• Otolaryngology

18th May 2017
Written by a patient at Princess Alexandra Hospital

Miss Hoi Yi Ching has always dealt with me in a caring and professional manner. In fact, it was thanks to her thoroughness and knowledge that my medical condition was quickly diagnosed and I was able to receive immediate treatment thereby ultimately saving my life. I will continue to be monitored by her for the next four years, for which I am extremely grateful as it gives me reassurance knowing that my well being is in her hands.

31st March 2017
Written by a patient at Princess Alexandra Hospital

miss ching is a very caring doctor whom listens to any concerns i may have she is always very friendly and professional.i would recommend her to anybody.keep up the excellent work miss ching and thank you.

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Princess Alexandra Hospital

I was referred to Ms Ching by my Oncologist in September 2015 as a follow on from being treated for cancer. Miss Ching has been caring, understanding and gone beyond whay anyone could of expected from there consultant. Whenever a concern has been raised she has ensured the appropriate treatments have been undertaken quickly and results relayed without delay. Waiting for test results is always an anxious time for anyone who's been through or is going through cancer but she has always made sure any MIR or CT results are looked and results relayed as soon as they are available. Whenever I have seen Ms Ching her clinics are always very busy, nevertheless she never rushes you and always has had time to listen and discuss problems and concerns. I feel very safe in her care, and very fortunate to have been referred to her for my aftercare.

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Princess Alexandra Hospital

A very capable, conscientious, communicative and caring physician. Exemplary.

4th March 2017
Written by a member of staff at Princess Alexandra Hospital

Miss Ching is an extremely professional, thorough and helpful clinician. I have worked with her in the NHS and found her a delight to work with, totally focused on patient care and hard-working, as well as an excellent surgeon. I have heard nothing but good reports about her and she is very popular with staff and patients, particularly the children. When my husband needed a grommets operation, I had no hesitation in having him referred to Miss Ching, who was thorough in her out-patient's assessment and performed his surgery, which was excellent. I have also had reason to see her in out-patient's myself and she was thorough, professional and reassuring.

Short link to review Miss Hoi Yi Ching: http://iwgc.net/egc8t