Miss Geraldine Tasker

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

23rd June 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

I was astonished to read the above reviews. Miss Tasker treated me for cancer & I found her sympathetic & open to questions etc. Although I am still having check-ups, I am pleased to say that due to Miss Tasker's operating skills, am so far free from cancer>

1st June 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

After making a formal complaint about this vile woman, I am pleased i stumbled across this to share my veiws here. She has no bedside manner what so ever, is rude and blunt beyond belief. I was very very worn down when we met. Years of pain & infertility and constantly being fobbed off by an array of different GP's. Miss Tasker has a very harsh way with words and she sat back, looked me right in the eye and said 'So, what makes you think you can't have children?' Pretty insulting and blatently obvious she had not ran through my notes. She was so vile i ended up running out in tears. She disputed everything i said, made me feel very small and was absolutely no help at all. If anyone gets reffered to this monster, ask for someone else!

6th April 2016