Miss Elizabeth Sharp

29th December 2016

Miss Sharp has taken total care of my wife and guided her through an astonishing amount of test and examinations. My wire had surgery of a double mastectomy and reconstruction under the care of Miss Sharp along side Miss Hazari plastic surgeon. My wife has continued to see Miss Sharp and received on going care and guidance. We feel as a family that if not for Miss Sharp and her abilities as a Doctor and surgeon my wife and the mother of my two children may not be with us now or indeed in a more dire situation. We could not be more grateful to this amazing lady. Thank you.

29th December 2016

I was seen at breast clinic by Miss Sharp. A 10mm growth was found. With the amazing help and care of Miss sharp I had a double mastectomy with reconstruction. Miss Sharp came to see me before going into surgery and again after. She has at all times given me a full explanation of my care and given me time to take in all that she has to tell me and her suggestions. Miss Sharp continues to give me amazing care and I could not have been cared for any better if I had private health insurance. Miss Sharp is a lovely person,amazing Doctor and me and my family could not be more grateful for her continued care.

Short link to review Miss Elizabeth Sharp: http://iwgc.net/eeab