Miss Elizabeth Ball

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Surgeon working in the Breast Unit at Ipswich Hospital. Prior to starting as a consultant, I was awarded a prestigious National Oncoplastic Fellowship at the Royal Marsden Hospital, London. My special interests are reconstructing the breast after cancer surgery (for ladies having a lumpectomy or a mastectomy), and looking after women with a family history of breast cancer. My main focus as a consultant is to provide high quality care and ensure patient satisfaction at all times.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

4th July 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Miss Ball is amazing. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a lumpectomy. Miss Ball made me feel totally at ease and her surgical skills are 1st class. I was very lucky and I only have a tiny scar thanks to her wonderful work. Every time I go for a mammogram I am complimented on the surgery and rave about Miss Ball. Lovely lady who changes negatives to positives.

15th July 2015
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Miss Ball was very attentive and sympathetic to how I was feeling but reassured me all the way through the consultation. I was treated with dignity and kindness together with a totally professional attitude. I immediately felt comfortable and felt that she was genuinely interested in what I had to say despite the waiting room being full of patients. It must be difficult to achieve all of this whilst under so much pressure. Women who visit the breast clinic for the first time are scared that they will hear really bad news. Fortunately I had good news but could not help feeling that some women there would have received bad news. I am confident that had it been bad news for me or any other woman, Dr Ball would have managed the situation very well. Excellent service throughout my visit - everyone was really kind and supportive. It makes a huge difference and I would like to thank everyone involved for my speedy treatment.

27th May 2015
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

I saw Miss Elizabeth Ball at Ipswich Hospital today, I found her care, compassion and bedside manner excellent. Miss Ball listened to me and put my worries to rest, I also found her explanation very thorough. I cannot fault the care I received today. I think Miss Ball is an excellent Doctor. C.COOKE

10th November 2014
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

As a lady with repeat cysts I usually come for a visit about every 3 years. I have always received excellent service and all staff are wonderful whichever department I see when I come up about my cysts. However, I found Elizabeth Ball professional, friendly and very reassuring and felt she listened to me. I would also like to pass on my thanks to the 'tea fairies' and the receptionist/secretary for this latest visit as they were wonderful at 'lightening the tone' with their wonderful sense of humour and, as my son would say, their banter with each other. It was good to have something to giggle about : ) A BIG thank you to you all. Jo Quinton

1st September 2014
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Miss Ball was excellent. She listened and gave me the help and advice I needed. She had a very polite and respectful way of talking to me. I felt at ease with her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »