Miss Elena Prousskaia Peregudova

4th April 2022

I am four weeks post-op and I couldn't be happier with the results I'm seeing following my tuberous breast correction. Elena listened to my specifications when it came to size and shape, she explained the risk, and was thorough with my after care. She made sure I knew exactly what the surgery and recovery involved before moving ahead with anything. I'm so happy that I finally have the results I've always wanted.

22nd November 2021

I found Elena after searching and enquiring through many different surgeons websites and pictures. Elenas work was by far the best and most natural I’d seen, and her team were also the quickest at responding to me and reassuring me. I’d always felt self conscious about my breasts, and I didn’t feel feminine at all, I also had puffy nipples which I was really insecure about which I had no idea could even be corrected until I met Elena. My main concern going into this was after the surgery looking fake, obvious or unnatural- although I had complete faith in Elena due to seeing her natural results, she has absolutely amazed me. Her team were so amazing at responding to my many emails and did their best to book me in on the date I wanted- which they did. The hospital staff were also amazing, and made me feel comfortable at all times. After the surgery, Elena even called my mum personally to let her know everything went okay. I will keep in touch with Elena and always see her for anything I need, and I couldn’t recommend her enough. I couldn’t be happier, and have had so many compliments over how natural the result is. I wouldn’t change anything about my experience with Elena and her team. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

10th November 2021

I have always hated my breasts. The condition of them affected my day to day well-being and left me feeling highly self conscious. Elena knew exactly how to help, and I thoroughly trusted her opinion when advising me throughout my consultations. I truly felt I was in good hands, especially after seeing such good feedback/results from other patients. Elena is lovely and makes you feel at ease. She is a great surgeon and does some outstanding work. The whole process was smooth running, and I can’t believe the difference in myself. I really have my confidence back- Elena has made the world of difference and the results are perfect.

• Plastic surgery