Miss Elena Prousskaia Peregudova

• Plastic surgery

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I would like to express my complete satisfaction with the labiaplasty wedge technique which I had In January 2018 carried out by Elena. From my very first appointment Elena put me at total ease and explained fully the whole procedure with this specific technique. I never experienced any pain after the procedure only a slight discomfort for approximately two weeks but I did not require any painkillers after the first couple of days. I am totally delighted with the outcome and I have no scarring. I followed Elena's advice regarding post op care. After 10 days following the op and with very little discomfort I returned to full time work. My only regret is that I did not go ahead with this years ago. Elena and the secretarial staff were very professional and discreet at all times. I have no hesitation in recommending Elena to anyone who is thinking about having this procedure.

6th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

What a skilled, talented, honest and kind surgeon! From my very first consultation I felt extremely comfortable and certain I was in the hands of a very experienced and knowledgeable plastic surgeon. Elena explained in detail the procedure, the options of what I could do to improve the appearance of my breasts, what my expectations should be and answered absolutely every question I asked with patience. Elena is an incredibly skilled surgeon whose attention to detail is second to none! I had hoped for an improvement in the way my breasts looked but instead of an improvement I got perfection! Any concern and query I have had, both pre- and post- surgery has been dealt with immediately and efficiently. My entire care has been phenomenal! Elena has a fantastic team that all work brilliantly together. I couldn’t be happier! I thank my lucky stars I landed in her hands!

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

i can't recommend Elena enough, after loosing 6stone through exercise i felt even less confident as i was left with a lot of excess skin on my tummy and breasts after a lot of thought i finally went for a consultation, Elena was wonderful from the beginning completely understanding made me feel so comfortable she understood what it was i wanted done and why. Not long after my consultation i had the surgery done a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation and some lipo and it was truly the best thing i have ever done Elena has done an amazing job i only ever dreamed i could look like this after looking the way i did, never thought i could but Elena is a very talented lady. Elena has been wonderful throughout the care before, during and after

10th August 2017

I was wanting a tummy tuck to fix my tummy after a number of medical issues left me with a tummy that I was disgusted about when I came across a hospital near me that could do this procedure & so I contacted them & they booked me a consultation straight away with a surgeon called Miss Prousskaia. My first meeting with Miss Prousskaia was great, she had a very warm welcoming presence about her which made it a very relaxing environment & made it easy to talk to her about the issues I had with my body which were hard for me to talk about, especially to a stranger but talking to Miss Prousskaia was great. The warm welcome was something that Miss Prousskaia continued to give every time I saw her, before & after surgery. She understood how I felt about my body & went above and beyond to help me when no one else would. She listened to me & explained everything I needed to know in great detail & was completely honest about the operation & my recovery & what she expected of me to do in preparation for surgery & also my recovery. Everything was explained to me step by step & it all happened exactly as Miss Prousskaia promised me it would. The process from start to finish was made simple & everything was arranged to suite me. If I had any concerns, worries or questions all I had to do was send a email to Miss Prousskaia & she would get back to me even if she was in surgery at the time. I have had a lot of bad experiences when it comes to doctors & surgery & Miss Prousskaia has shown me that there is hope out there for people like me who no one would help or even take the time to listen to. Miss Prousskaia has changed not only my body for the better but my life too & also my kids life, they have a happy mummy again & a tummy to be proud of. If I ever need more surgery in the future I would definitely ask Miss Prousskaia to do it. Miss Prousskaia for me has made my dreams a reality, I was told no one would fix me & that is exactly what she did. I will always be grateful for her work but also her care & understanding, she is a very talented & special lady.

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

What a sweetie Elena is. She put me totally at ease during my consultation explaining everything in detail, and discussed my expectations. As I'm 61 I did consider I was possibly too old for this procedure but after a lot of soul searching I deicded to opt for surgery. I thought I was in for a rough 6 weeks post op, but was presently surprised that I had no pain, just slight discomfort. Elena had developed a way of injecting a low release pain killer and it works. The only downside is having to wear a compression garment for 6 weeks which can be pretty uncomfortable, but totally worth it. The results are far better than I could have hoped for. I have a waist for the first time and I cannot stop smiling. It's given me so much confidence, I wish I'd done it sooner. Elena is a remarkable lady, who I cannot thank enough.

Nearest Plastic surgeons