Miss Elena Logvinenko

12th December 2017
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

My son recently had surgery in Northwick Park Hospital. He was lying in his hospital bed with a wire down his throat, oxygen into his nose, a cathetar and two canulas in his hand. He looked a pretty sorry sight and was clearly quite unwell. Dr. Logvinenko came to see him with a colleague. She didn't introduce herself or even smile, just said 'so, you're going home today then?' and stared at my son for a few moments before leaving the hospital bay. I went after her to ask a question and she said 'not now' and dismissed me with her hand. This is a childrens' ward. Her bedside manner was appalling. The only thing that lightened the whole experience of Dr. Logvinenko was that she was wearing deelyboppers on her head in an attempt to be Christmassy! Luckily for us she wasn't looking after us permanently and our actual doctor bothered to give us the time of day.

Nearest Hospital Doctors