Miss Daniela Andrich

• Urology

30th June 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Daniela diagnosed me with LS (or BXO as it used to be known) and is the first urologist I've dealt with in 15 years that I have confidence in. She explains everything so well, and doesn't force unnecessary surgery- when financially I'm sure it would suit her to. She's honest and has helped me with my stricture problem massively, and given me great hope in further progressions to tackle the condition. She is without doubt the leading urologist in the field of LS, and I'd urge any fellow sufferer to read Daniela's papers on the topic. I am fortunate to have private medical insurance through my employer but I would happily pay to continue to be treated by her... she puts your mind at ease within seconds of walking into her surgery, and facilities at London Bridge are exceptional. For any sufferer of LS, or suffering from urethral strictures- she is the person to help you.

1st September 2014
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I have been seen by doctor Andrich due to an UTI / kidney infection. She did an urine sample where it was confirmed I had e coli yet didn't think I had to know about it. Thank god my gyno at same hospital called me immediately since it was my 4th recurrent infection. He offered IV antibiotics, which she rejected and went for another solution. 4 months forward I am still in the same situation with fever and pain.

Nearest Urologists