Miss Clare Lipetz

Consultant Gynaecologist Clinical Director of Sexual and Reproductive Health, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board Clinical Lead Ynys Saff, Sexual Assault Referral Centre, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board Sexual Offences Forensic Medical Examiner I work in a variety of sexual health settings including integrated sexual health clinics, operating lists, psychosexual medicine and care after sexual assault. I lead a service of around 80 staff who provide 47,000 sexual health consultations a year across Gwent. Feedback for the service can be given verbally or in writing: abhb.enquiries@wales.nhs.uk or go to www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/866/page/40457

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

7th October 2014
Written by a patient at Nevill Hall Hospital

Clare introduced herself to me and explained clearly the procedure she would be using for my operation explaining the technique she would be using would be different from what I might be expecting from the information DVD I had watched. Everything was conducted in a professional and well organised manner, all staff were helpful and friendly. My operation went smoothly and from start to finish took around 15minutes which was excellent. There was no discomfort during the operation and the operating support staff were superb, chatting to me throughout the operation to take help take my mind off the procedure. Thank you Clare, and everyone else involved.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists