Report this review of Dr Katie Ward

6th October 2019

Dr. Katie Ward has been diligently treating me for Respiratory Issues since 2016 @ Hammersmith Hospital - prior to this, I was under the care of the wonderful Dr. Philip Ind, but who sadly retired in 2016 after ~ 40 yrs. Katie is equally as knowledgeable, professional, kind and skilled (experienced) at treating my issues and I have full trust in her advice and medical judgements. I am truly appreciative of her efforts, her patience and continuous support & long may it continue. Only disjointed issue @ Hammersmith (like in all NHS) is that x-ray, bloods, lft test etc as not pre-arranged so that one gets them all done before seeing the consultant (and who has all the results at hand) on the day e.g. Katie instead of too frequently being sent for above as and when and having to wait inordinate amounts of time on the day which for a person with respiratory issues is not healthy as hospitals are the least healthy places to occupy and often results in my incapacitation in bed for days after. All said - Hammersmith Hospital and all her staff are mostly the finest in my several years of experience of them.