Miss Caroline Moore

• Urology

5th March 2016
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

I received HIFU treatment for prostate cancer from Dr. Caroline Moore and her team at University College Hospital London in September 2015. The procedure she said went well and I am continuing to be monitored to evaluate the effectiveness of the treatment. I am so sensitive to wifi/mobile phone emissions that I have been taken to hospital A&E in Sutton Coldfield by ambulance for two suspected heart attacks caused by being close to a wireless router. Both times the A&E doctor said that the ECG indicated a heart attack but the tropinin blood test was normal. He concluded that wifi radiation had upset the rhythm of my heart. Subsequent echocardiogram, ECG and consultation with a cardiologist found my heart to be perfectly normal. So I was very worried about being exposed to wifi/mobile phone emissions when I visited University College Hospital London in September 2015. Dr. Caroline Moore's team were fantastic. They turned off all the wifi equipment in the theatre and made sure all staff had their phones turned off. Brilliant. They believed me. I couldn't have asked for better care.

Short link to review Miss Caroline Moore: http://iwgc.net/efcvg