Miss Bita Manzouri

Ophthalmic surgeon specialising in external eye disease and corneal disease including transplant work, with a specialist interest in ocular allergy in adults and children.

• Ophthalmology

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I recently had a cyst removed from my left eye by Bita Manzouri on her advice. The surgery, carried out at the Queens Hospital was 100% successful, and required 8 dissolvable stitches. The recovery was virtually painless, and I would not hesitate to recommend her skills and professionalism. She found time to explain procedures, etc. whilst the waiting room of the eye clinic was always over crowded with many other patients.. My surgery was done later in the afternoon, and because I was there early that day, I know Ms Manzouri had a really busy time prior in the eye clinic, yet she was still prepared and capable to perform my delicate eye surgery. I thank her sincerely.

4th July 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

i recently had cornea graft operation to my left eye, this procedure was carried out my DR. B Manzouri at the Queens hospital. My sight was restored i cannot speak highly enough of Dr Manzouri who explained everything. I owe Dr Manzouri a great deal. Michael Snook

25th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had been treated and advised very professionally by Dr Manzouri. My recovery is without doubt a resultant of her professionalism in her line of expertise. Many thanks.

2nd September 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have been treated exceptionally well by Ms Manzouri and I have received the best care, post corneal operation that anyone could have had.

Nearest Ophthalmologists