Miss Bina Parmar

• Ophthalmology

27th January 2018
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

All the treatment I received at Milton Keynes Hosptal by all staff was excellent. I was due to have an eye operation and the day before I felt very very nervous, especially as my husband was away on business. I really wanted the operation, but nearly backed out, but what Dr Parmar said stuck with me..."it will be worth it". It was. After so many years of ducking out of family photographs feeling self conscious, my self esteem has increased more than I ever thought possible. Those simple words meant a lot. Thank you again.

10th January 2018
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

I can't thank Miss Parmar enough for her care, and especially her incredibly skilled surgery. The surgery was completed on my left eye in February 2017 and now a year a later has held and settled perfectly, completely correcting my (previously enormous) squint - also known as a lazy eye. Throughout the entire process from initial consultation through to my discharge today, Miss Parmar and her team have listened to me, been supportive, and always made me feel that they are on my side and really want to help me. Thank you!

21st December 2017
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

Miss Parmer has been looking after my daughter since she was 18months old and conducted my daughters squint surgery in November 2017, when she turned. Miss Parmer and her team always listed to any concerned and also any concerns my daughter had involving in her on the whole process from consultants appointments and including the day the surgery took place. I would highly recommend Miss Parmer she always makes time for her patients and has a very gentle manner, making you feel at ease. My youngest daughter is now under Miss Parmer and I know the care we will receive will be of the highest standard.

28th August 2017
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

Despite having a squint "off the scale", the procedure was carried out competently (as far as I know!) and a near total correction was achieved. All the staff were courteous and helpful, instilling confidence - which was much needed.

17th June 2016
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

I have been very lucky to have my squint surgery done by Miss Parmar. From day one this lady impressed me with her compassion and professionalism. I am four months post surgery and the results are great! Fantastic surgeon that deserves recognition and a great team of people around her. Thank you. M.N.

Short link to review Miss Bina Parmar: http://iwgc.net/efhnc