Miss Ayeshah Abdul-Hamid

• Otolaryngology

15th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

During my visit to The Royal London Hospital, I found that Dr Ayeshah to be calm, concise and confident regarding her medical explanations; this was further evident with the use of illustrations. She is willing to listen to your questions and in turn, provide answers that are easy to understand. Her friendly and approachable personality will place you at ease; rest assured that your healthcare is in good hands.

18th November 2014
Written by a member of staff at Worthing Hospital

It was a pleasure to work with Dr Abdul-Hamid. She is very professional, displays excellent communication skills and is an effective team member who is always willing to help. I look forward to working with her again in the near future.

13th November 2014
Written by a patient at Princess Royal Hospital

Miss.A.Abdul-Hamid was very caring and had a lovely, quiet, gentle manner, immediately re-assuring me and putting me at ease. Having listened to me, she quickly and correctly diagnosed my problem as gastritus, which comprehensive tests confirmed. After, everything was explained carefully and understandably and what action I needed to take. Dr. A. Abdul-Hamid was kind, caring and charming. I could not have been in better hands. Thank you.

Short link to review Miss Ayeshah Abdul-Hamid: http://iwgc.net/ejqlc