Dr Anupama Shahid

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

« 1 2 3 4 »

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Dr Shahid really helped me with an ongoing problem. She did a thorough diagnostic scan and was able to quickly pinpoint the issue and suggest a solid next step. Following weeks of inconclusive visits to the GP and others this really put my mind at ease. She was very reassuring that my situation was not unusual and that her and her team would do everything to get me back up to optimal health as quickly as possible. I would definitely push to see her again if my problem persists.

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Very thorough and friendly. Was positive and quick to suggest solutions. We felt reassured and in good care.

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Put me at ease immediately. Explained everything in a straightforward way. Had obviously read up my case notes beforehand.(Not all the doctors do that and it gives the impression that they are "winging it" - which doesn't make you feel confident)

12th July 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Having some female problems and over the years .. I feel like various doctors have made me feel just like a number rather then a person! I have very little faith in the NHS. This lady cares !!! Dr Anupama Shadid listen and gave honest advice. The NHS needs more doctors like the above.

10th July 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Very pleasant. cheerful and kept me well informed

« 1 2 3 4 »