Dr Anupama Shahid

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

« 1 2 3 4 »

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Put me at ease immediately. Explained everything in a straightforward way. Had obviously read up my case notes beforehand.(Not all the doctors do that and it gives the impression that they are "winging it" - which doesn't make you feel confident)

12th July 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Having some female problems and over the years .. I feel like various doctors have made me feel just like a number rather then a person! I have very little faith in the NHS. This lady cares !!! Dr Anupama Shadid listen and gave honest advice. The NHS needs more doctors like the above.

10th July 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Very pleasant. cheerful and kept me well informed

5th July 2017
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

I saw this Doctor last Saturday. She listened and I felt she had time for me and gave me answers straight away . She put my mind at rest.

24th May 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

We were referred to the Whipps Cross EGU clinic, on the advice of our fertility clinic, after falling pregnant naturally (and very unexpectedly). From taking our first pregnancy test there were complications/ mysteries surrounding our pregnancy, which was both exciting and stressful. Once we had seen Ms Shahid, she completely put us at ease, and we knew that we were in absolutely the best hands possible. Her incredible expertise, knowledge, kindness, calmness, and good humour, made what was a very anxious and upsetting time, something that we could actually turn into a very positive experience, despite our pregnancy failing. Her ability to make you feel completely at ease, ensures that your trust is implicit. All of her staff at the EGU at Whipps Cross are an amazing bunch of consultants and nurses who really really care about each and every patient. In many ways I wish that no one has to deal with an EGU unit and that their pregnancies progress in the best way possible, naturally, but if not then this is honestly the only place I would want to go, be seen and looked after.

« 1 2 3 4 »