Dr Anupama Shahid

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

27th February 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

The Dr was very kind and caring and she explained and talked me through my ultrasound. She listened to my worries and concerns and symptoms and she answered any questions i had. My nan who came with me was very impressed with the Dr. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

Mrs Shahid was very understanding and discussed all my options and answered all of my concerns before recommending surgery as my best option. A very distressing time was handled with such care and compassion by Mrs Shahid and her team that i felt that i was being given the best advice and was able to trust her expertise from the start. Having recovered quickly from my surgery with no complications, in fact my friends and family were surprised as to how quickly i was back on my feet and healthy again, I would recommend Mrs Shahid without any hesitation.

11th January 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Dr Shahid was v welcoming and put me at ease v quickly. She listened and understood my situation immediately and had an answer. However, and this is no reflection on her, I was not aware that I would be 'Seen & Treated' at this appt. and that was a bit of a surprise however she and her team were great and the whole thing was over in the blink of an eye. If I had a suggestion it would be to take pen and paper as there was a lot to take in after the procedure, hopefully I remembered it all but should have written it down or maybe asked for the info on paper but I didn't think at the time Thank you

9th October 2016
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

Ms Shahid is all I could have hoped for in a medical practitioner.She is competent, professional, calm, positive, thorough and takes time to be caring. I find that doctors/consultants usually are distracted or rushed when dealing with patients, but not with Ms Shahid. After my first appointment I felt comfortable and confident that I was going to get an accurate diagnosis, treatment and support. Ms Shahid is the most knowledgeable yet compassionate doctor I have ever been treated by. My procedure was carried out with great care and and I was very satisfied with the outcome. She has an amazing team and one of them even held my hand through out the procedure. I highly recommend Ms Shahid not just for her skills and expertise, but also for her personable manner and sympathetic ear.

30th September 2016
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Many thanks for your concern, care, advice, and your total support, I appreciate your service. I am proud of you because you are so kind and amazing, keep it up. May the Almighty God bless you and grant you all your heart desires. You really understand, have patience, and compassion for your patients. Oh yes! you know you job and really understand your 'job description': good social skills, and polite interaction. Let me tell you a secrete; the hysterectomy operation has relieved me from my distress, and discomfort situations, thank you so much. Joyce Amponsah.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists