Dr Anupama Shahid

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

24th May 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

We were referred to the Whipps Cross EGU clinic, on the advice of our fertility clinic, after falling pregnant naturally (and very unexpectedly). From taking our first pregnancy test there were complications/ mysteries surrounding our pregnancy, which was both exciting and stressful. Once we had seen Ms Shahid, she completely put us at ease, and we knew that we were in absolutely the best hands possible. Her incredible expertise, knowledge, kindness, calmness, and good humour, made what was a very anxious and upsetting time, something that we could actually turn into a very positive experience, despite our pregnancy failing. Her ability to make you feel completely at ease, ensures that your trust is implicit. All of her staff at the EGU at Whipps Cross are an amazing bunch of consultants and nurses who really really care about each and every patient. In many ways I wish that no one has to deal with an EGU unit and that their pregnancies progress in the best way possible, naturally, but if not then this is honestly the only place I would want to go, be seen and looked after.

6th May 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Dr Shahid provided great care to us from the beginning of our treatment until the birth of our baby girl. We had many questions but Dr Shahid was patient to answer all of them. She gave us confidence and numerous useful recommendations.

6th April 2017
Written by a carer at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Anupama carried out a C-section on my wife on Monday. I have to say she was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. My wife previously miscarried and she was incredible supportive and calming in difficult times. My wife had complete trust and confidence in her and we can't thank her enough for her kindness and professionalism. She delivered our beautiful baby boy on Monday without any complications. We really were so lucky to have met her. Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts.

27th February 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

The Dr was very kind and caring and she explained and talked me through my ultrasound. She listened to my worries and concerns and symptoms and she answered any questions i had. My nan who came with me was very impressed with the Dr. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

Mrs Shahid was very understanding and discussed all my options and answered all of my concerns before recommending surgery as my best option. A very distressing time was handled with such care and compassion by Mrs Shahid and her team that i felt that i was being given the best advice and was able to trust her expertise from the start. Having recovered quickly from my surgery with no complications, in fact my friends and family were surprised as to how quickly i was back on my feet and healthy again, I would recommend Mrs Shahid without any hesitation.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists