Dr Anupama Shahid

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

5th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

Dr Shahid is very experienced and knowledgeable in Gynaecology. She listens to you and advises the best course of treatment for you. My experience has been extremely positive from start to finish. I can't thank Dr Shahid enough. I feel I have finally got my life back. I underwent the Novasure Endometrial Abalation treatment in December 2017, after having suffered with Menorrhagia for years. The last few years it had become particularly severe and was affecting my everyday life and health. I already feel so much better, I wish I had had the treatment done years ago. Thank you Dr Shahid!

18th December 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

This doctor is actually a God sent. She is amazing and well qualified in her duties. I was so pleased with the care she gave me and how she handled my illness. She is the type that everyone need.

16th December 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

I saw Dr Shahid at the EGU Unit in Aug 2017. She is a very caring doctor and the only one I have seen so far who actually acknowledged the pain I am in due to my endometriosis. She took her time explaining her findings and even gave me advice on my infertility issues. I feel very lucky to have met her and felt extremely reassured by her.

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Dr Shahid listened to my concerns in a sympathetic, understanding and professional manner. She spent time analysing results and fully examining me. She went to great lengths to ensure I understood the reasons behind what was happening inside my body. Overall, I would fully recommend Dr Shahid.

22nd November 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Dr A Shahid is a fantastic doctor. She cares about her patients on an individual basis taking time during her consultation you do not feel rushed. Dr Shahid will answer all questions and has a great sense of empathy which I didn’t get from other doctors. The guidance and advice Dr Shahid has provided on IVF and PCOS has given me great confidence to take the necessary steps through my treatment. If you need a gynaecologist she is the one I have recommended Dr Shahid to friends and family. I can not thank you enough for everything you have done you are an asset to Whipps Cross Hospital.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »