Miss Anne Evans

Women's Health Specialist, Cornwall and Bristol. Helping women through all life stages. Professional Advice, Empathy Positive Solutions to any Woman Seeking Help Dr. Annie has been a women's health specialist and Speaker on Women's Health Issues for the last 20 years With a particular interest in the changing female hormonal environment at different lifestages, her aim is to help women with a wide range of issues that affect them throughout their lives. She has herself experienced problems with difficult periods, contraceptive choices, menopause at an early age, bringing up two daughters and other female challenges! Her belief is that women need to be able to talk openly in a caring, confidential and sympathetic environment.

13th August 2014
Written by a patient at Polkyth Surgery

I was referred to Dr Annie by my GP for advice on the Menopause and HRT options. This lady is amazing! I was put at ease instantly and by the end of my appointment felt like a huge weight had been lifted! Dr Annie listened, gave advice, empathised and made me realise I wasn't losing my mind! I am so glad I went and wish I had gone sooner! If you have the chance to see this amazing lady, do it! You will not be disappointed!

8th January 2014

Finally got the help I needed after months of suffering - have recommended so many friends to get the right advice as general practice just doesn't cover this which is outrageous really!

26th November 2013
Written by a patient at Polkyth Surgery

just had a consultation with Dr annie about the merina coil, extremely satisfied felt I could trust her and was easy to talk to, very approachable. put me at ease completely. would recommend !!!. thank you.

25th August 2013

Dr Evans was fantastic!. After several years of return trips to my GP and not getting the help and advice I needed, I decided to find a specialist. Immediately I knew I had made the right decision, Dr Evans joined all the dots together, and for the first time I was able to talk to someone who understood and explained fully the symptoms I was experiencing and the best course of medication I should try. Highly recommended.

16th August 2013

Dr Annie Evans was great. She listened with care and was friendly and sympathetic. She gave me some well informed advice and it was reassuring to speak to a doctor who is so knowledgeable about hormone treatment. I would definitely recommend her to friends and colleagues.

Nearest Hospital Doctors