Miss Anne Alex Kunnacherry

• Neurology

26th March 2014
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

First time i had an appointment with this person i felt as if this doctor tried to put words into my mouth or should i say tried to encourage me to use her termonalogy. I didn't feel as if she took me seriously, from the first time i saw this doctor she put me on some meds that didn't agree with me of this i understand was not something she could control but she did not discuss any alternative methods of relief for the problems if any were available or not. I then didn't see this person for a long time after an herendous experience from the meds plus further problems i decided to take myself off meds altogether for about 5 months or more this was very hard and distressing unfortunatly i had an appointmant that turned out to be with this person who actually informed me that she never really thought i ever suffered from EPILEPSY ANYWAY because i had tried 4 different meds with no success she sent a letter to my doctor with 2 ?? next to the diagnosis and i got a copy with the suggestion of councilling.I am refusing to see this person anymore.

Short link to review Miss Anne Alex Kunnacherry: http://iwgc.net/efquu