Miss Anna Visca

• Neurosurgery

19th October 2018

Very emphatic, thorough and committed to providing the best care. Felt she would do absolutely anything to ensure the best care and did. Always felt I was in the best hands at all times. Unfortunately I found some of her team not as helpful and not portraying the same image that she did.

27th June 2017

Miss Visca is an amazing surgeon . A very caring surgeon who listen to all your concerns & explains every aspect of your surgery . The plus,s and the negatives of your op . And the risk percentages and all the facts and out come of surgery . Gives you time to consider all options . Love all team Visca . Thank you all .❤️

25th March 2017

doctor visca was very caring and professional,she explained everything in detail about my oncoming operation nothing was missed out,she listened to my concerns,and gave me plenty of time to think about what i was about to go through.all the way before and after my operation she put me at ease ,which made my recovery a lot easier,i trusted her totally,i could not thank her enough,i fully recommend her to anyone.

16th November 2015