Miss Anannya Kar

As a Specialist in Obstretrics and Gynaecology, I believe in personalised care of women and empowering them to achieve the care that would be best for them as an individual.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

25th May 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Bournemouth Hospital

Today 25th May I attended the gynaecology ward of Dr. Kar and her team. On arrival I was rather anxious and fearing the worst outcome. I didn't have to wait long before meeting Dr. Kar who explained what she was going to do then into the treatment room where all the team introduced themselves and everything they were going to do was fully explained . I felt relaxed probably due to their calmness and including me in the aspects of what was going to happen. I was able to watch what Dr. Kar was looking for on the monitor as the camera went on it's way. It was better than being left lying there wondering and not knowing what was going on. I have to go back for a small procedure but I have total faith in Dr. Kar and her team.

Written by a patient at Royal Bournemouth Hospital

Explained the situation very well

Written by a patient at Royal Bournemouth Hospital

Everything explained and very concerned with my wellbeing.

Great people. Very friendly