Miss Amina Shafik

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

She treated my fibroid uterus and I managed to get pregnant after 5 years of infertility.

Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

I had heavy periods for which I visited different gynaecologists. No diagnosis was made. When I visited Miss Shafik clinic she took full history and gave me thorough examination and ultrasound. She diagnosed my problem which is double uterus. I found her very experienced, reassuring and sympathetic. I do recommend her.

Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

I visited Miss Shafik's clinic. She is a very caring skilled and reassuring doctor. I had bleeding in my pregnancy. She handed my case in a very professional way. I have recommended her to my friends.

5th March 2017
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

She did an operation on my mother, the operation was unsuccessful, very rude and unprofessional, my mum was very traumatized by this women

29th May 2016
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

I visited Amina Shafik following a very traumatic miscarriage (she was the only doctor with availability on that day...). She showed no empathy to my situation, she rushed me through the appointment, she made me feel like I was a nuisance and was asking too many silly questions (to which I received pretty much yes/no answers). I felt intimidated and left more traumatised than I came. I do not recommend this to anyone.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists