Miss Amina Shafik

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

29th May 2016

I visited Amina Shafik following a very traumatic miscarriage (she was the only doctor with availability on that day...). She showed no empathy to my situation, she rushed me through the appointment, she made me feel like I was a nuisance and was asking too many silly questions (to which I received pretty much yes/no answers). I felt intimidated and left more traumatised than I came. I do not recommend this to anyone.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists