Miss Ambareen Kausar

30th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Blackburn Hospital

Miss Kauser made me feel at ease from our first meeting. She explained to me fully the procedure she was going to perform and was clear that I would feel quite poorly afterwards. We spoke in the theatre before the anaesthetic and discussed again what was going to happen. Miss Kauser came to see me after the op and confirmed that all had gone well. As expected, I did feel a bit 'off colour' for a few days but soon was on my feet again. I am now home and recovering well. I was obviously very worried in the few weeks before the surgery but Miss Kauser allayed my fears. What was a worrying and scary time was made 100% easier and less stressful due to the confidence I felt in Miss Kauser. Thank you to you and your wonderful team, especially specialist nurse Elaine Atkinson who was always available to speak with me and who also came to see me after the surgery.

15th March 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Blackburn Hospital

From the very first meeting Miss Kauser gave me a full explanation of what my problem was and what would be the best way to proceed, how long it should take and how long the recovery would normally take. All my questions were answered without hesitation, to me that said she knew what she was talking about, the explanation was uncomplicated and the procedure explanation put me at ease. The operation took place a few days later and three days after that we had a conversation of what took place during the long operation. After a long complicated operation, the outcome was good, I was treated with great care and understanding at all times, Miss Kauser is a credit to her profession and the Royal Blackburn Hospital.

Short link to review Miss Ambareen Kausar: http://iwgc.net/ef6j8