Miss Amanda Tozer

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

11th October 2016
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

My husband and I visited Miss Tozer to help with our fertility issues. She is very upbeat and good humoured, which is a good thing when you need someone to be positive and enthusiastic for you during the challenging process of fertility treatment. We had three rounds of IUI in 2015 with the last resulting in a healthy baby boy. We're planning to go back shortly for more treatment. I wholeheartedly recommend Miss Tozer.

13th November 2015
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Amanda Tozer has been my consultant for the last 3 years and has been fantastic. I can't rate her highly enough. She has advised me with diligence, care and understanding over the years. I find her manner and approach very patient-orientated and nothing is too much trouble for her. She is extremely reassuring and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her in her fields of expertise. The one thing I really like is that she responds on email to any questions and she is very accessible.

Short link to review Miss Amanda Tozer: http://iwgc.net/eehd9