Miss Alexandra Lawrence

I am a consultant gynaecological oncologist. My clinical interests include the diagnosis of gynaecological cancers, surgery for ovarian cancer and advanced complex laparoscopic surgery. I work at Barts Health NHS Trust. My clinics are at the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I have seen Dr Alexandra Lawrence on two occasions now and can say it was a pleasure both times to meet such a professional and caring doctor. She really listens very carefully to everything you have to say and when performing a procedure such as a Hysteroscopy, which I had, she is very caring and encouraging. I would recommend Dr Lawrence to any woman experiencing gynaecological problems, she's great!

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Miss Lawrence was professional, incredibly courteous and very personable. She was patient and listened well, attentive, hugely informative and reassuring. At no point was she too formal or uncomfortable, just the perfect balance of professional but 'normal!' Gynae related issues are never the most comfortable and her approach was perfect.

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I found Miss Alexandra Lawrence very easy to talk to, she explained everything to me in detail and has a very caring manner, totally made me feel at ease about my situation. The only thing that I would like to see improved is the reading material in the waiting area apart from that I for one wouldn’t improve anything.

23rd November 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Alexandra Lawrence is a truly exceptional surgeon. she gave me great confidence from the moment I spoke to her and made me feel secure in her hands. I cant believe that such significant surgery was so expertly done by keyhole and afterwards was significantly less painful than I was led to believe. I can highly commend Alexandra for the amazing work that she does and also for her friendly and direct and clear patient manner which put me at great ease.

14th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Thank you so much for listening and caring. I was very anxious, but was quickly put at ease and felt total confidence in the doctor's explanations. Excellent bedside manner. Serious, but gentle.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists