Miss Alexandra Lawrence

I am a consultant gynaecological oncologist. My clinical interests include the diagnosis of gynaecological cancers, surgery for ovarian cancer and advanced complex laparoscopic surgery. I work at Barts Health NHS Trust. My clinics are at the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

A Doctor that listened to every word.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Miss Lawrence completely put me at ease and was very easy to talk to. She was reassuring, very friendly but also very professional. I had text my friend following the appointment saying how great my doctor was.

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Can't fault here professionalism anc compassion. She listens and I feel that she is genuinely concerned. I feel that she'll try here hardest to get you the best treatment possible . The only improvement I can suggest and is nothing to do with Miss Lawrence is to try to keep appointment times

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Amazing practitioner. Personable, kind, straightforward. Feel glad to have been referred to Alexandra Lawrence.

9th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I visited Miss Lawrence recently and found her to be charming, professional, and extremely efficient. She listened carefully to my concerns, and answered all questions fully, and in a way I could understand. I would go so far as to say that she went above and beyond her duty of care, and explored all possible avenues to safeguard my health and wellbeing. I was very impressed, and more importantly, felt well looked after and safe in her hands. Many thanks.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »