Miss Alexandra Lawrence

I am a consultant gynaecological oncologist. My clinical interests include the diagnosis of gynaecological cancers, surgery for ovarian cancer and advanced complex laparoscopic surgery. I work at Barts Health NHS Trust. My clinics are at the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

She was open and friendly with a team who she knew and spoke to in a respectful and professional way. She made me feel as at ease as I could be and was concerned throughout that I understood what was happening and was ok. She listened to me and answered my questions carefully. She used language that made it accessible to me. She was caring and gave me confidence. I feel I had the highest standard of care and feel very fortunate that I saw her for my womb scan and hysteroscopy. The clinic was calm, clean and being there was a very reassuring experience. I cannot rate this lovely doctor highly enough.

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I saw Miss Alexandra Lawrence today - she was brilliant. Explained the procedures and subsequently treatment options. I was seen without any delays and it was an allover great experience.

19th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Today I met Dr Alexandra Lawrence for the first time.I really like her ! I recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a friendly and understanding doctor. I am so glad that I got to meet her.

4th February 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Having been told on the Friday afternoon before Christmas that I had cancer of the uterus, I went straight to see Mrs Lawrence. She was so reassuring and put me at ease at ease straight away. I arrived there in tears and left smiling. My operation was arranged for 9th January. I had the "Major Surgery" and it was a walk in the park! I didn't even take a painkiller since my discharge nearly 4 weeks ago. I had no problems at all afterwards and I had my "3 week post review" on Friday. I was told that the cancer has all been successfully removed and I don't even need any Chemo or Radiotherapy. This woman and her team have been exceptional. I'll continue to have regular reviews with her over the coming years but for now I can't thank her enough.

29th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

This doctor was very thorough and explained all of the procedures that I may have to undergo. She also made my feel completely at ease and calm. I would strongly recommend this doctor.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists