Miss Alexandra Lawrence

I am a consultant gynaecological oncologist. My clinical interests include the diagnosis of gynaecological cancers, surgery for ovarian cancer and advanced complex laparoscopic surgery. I work at Barts Health NHS Trust. My clinics are at the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

18th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I went to see Alex Lawrence yesterday, she was running late but a nurse came out to apologise and Alex was also apologetic. I felt that she listened to what I was saying, she explained everything that she was going to do and what would happen next. The care was great, Alex kept asking if I was ok with what was happening and I felt really relaxed with her.

17th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Miss Lawrence had a lovely bedside manner, she explained things carefully and sensitively to me when I was a very nervous patient. I had every confidence in her, she had the utmost professionalism and cared for me perfectly in what can be a nervous and anxious time.

16th August 2017
Written by a carer at The Royal London Hospital

The doctor took time to listen to mum and explained everything slowly and clearly and made sure that we were happy.

10th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

She made me feel totally at ease and comfortably and talked me through the whole procedure. I thoroughly recommend her.

8th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Miss Lawrence does not need to improve. She is fantastic! Few years ago she opetated me (ovarian cancer). I have annualy meetings with her ever since. I trust her, she always listen to me and ask adequate questions. I am ready to go after her to Scotland or abroad. She is caring, delicate and understanding. I wish I would always have this kind of care. By the way - I can be proud of my scar. It is almost invisible. Outstanding work!

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists