Miss Alexandra Lawrence

I am a consultant gynaecological oncologist. My clinical interests include the diagnosis of gynaecological cancers, surgery for ovarian cancer and advanced complex laparoscopic surgery. I work at Barts Health NHS Trust. My clinics are at the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

15th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I am so happy to be Miss Lawrence's patient, she made me feel comfortable and less anxious about my operations and post operations treatment! Thank you, Alex!

14th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

A lovely doctor that made you feel at ease

24th May 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Alexandra was extremely professional and kind. I can get quite nervous about hospital appointments but her calm and friendly manner immediately put me at ease. Her colleague Angela was also excellent.

22nd May 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I have seen Miss Lawrence three times. Each time was a reasonable encounter as I was a nervous patient. I was seen under the NHS emergency process. Fortunately all turned out ok at the moment. Miss Lawrence was patient and explained what was needed and why.

15th May 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Alexandra Lawrence put my mind at ease she listened and answered my questions her communication skills were second to none I felt very comfortable with her she made me feel less anxious during procedure I will recommend her and would see again. Thankyou Alexandra I feel very privileged to have been a patient of yours and also to be a patient of the Barts and The Royal London Hospital

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists