Miss Alexandra Lawrence

I am a consultant gynaecological oncologist. My clinical interests include the diagnosis of gynaecological cancers, surgery for ovarian cancer and advanced complex laparoscopic surgery. I work at Barts Health NHS Trust. My clinics are at the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

18th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I am very pleased with the advise on the explanation given by the Doctor regarding my problem.

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Fantastic care explained every step and reassured me at every point Have every confidence in her

24th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Very punctual Polite Gentle in her approach Satisfactory explanations given Given a diagnosis and follow up treatment I felt relaxed and not rushed and no time was wasted I would definitely return to this lady if necessary

23rd March 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Miss Lawrence is a wonderful, patient doctor who takes the time to reassure and listen. I do feel being a younger doctor herself she is able to empathise well with some of the issues that a woman heading into menopause has to suffer. Caring nature, calm demeanor and softly spoken, putting you at ease. Most importantly, does not make you feel like a number on a ticket or rushed. More doctors like Alexandra please. I would also like to add her nurse Mary and the team who support and work alongside her. Great! Would highly recommend.

22nd March 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I had hysteroscopy procedure and a polyp removed. Ms Lawrence was great, confident, reassuring and everything you would want in a specialist when undergoing such procedure. I couldn't recommend her more.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists