Miss Alexandra Lawrence

I am a consultant gynaecological oncologist. My clinical interests include the diagnosis of gynaecological cancers, surgery for ovarian cancer and advanced complex laparoscopic surgery. I work at Barts Health NHS Trust. My clinics are at the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I met with Ms. Alex Lawrence today for the first time. I found Alex to be an outstanding consultant, extremely informative and knowledgeable. Plus she has a very high emotional intelligence with an outstanding ability to put one at ease, listen and build excellent rapport. Ms. Lawrence provided me with information and answered all my concerns with extreme clarity and efficiency! Very impressive indeed! Thank you!!

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

She was kind, polite and very professional person. She explained everything before hand. I felt so comfortable during the test and afterward. All the staff were very nice and kind. I hope she will be the same person who will do the procedure next time. Thank you so much.

24th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Dr. Lawrence made me feel comfortable and at ease. She explained the procedure to me details by details, answered all my questions. She was warm and kind. Also I must also say the nurses with her were also very information, kind and friendly. I thought this sort of care was non existent these days. Other hospitals have been cold towards their patients. But Dr. Lawrence and her staff were wonderful how doctors and nurses use to be. I am so grateful to them. I was nervous and they made me feel at ease. Thank you all.

16th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I saw Miss Lawrence at Royal London Hospital after been diagnosed with womb cancer. She was very reassuring, patient and considerate of all my concerns during a very scary, worrying time. She offered me and my family full support, after my operation she made sure that my family knew how well everything had gone. I am very happy with the professionalism and care given to me by Miss Lawrence.

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I arrived early and was taken through ahead of schedule. The nurses were pleasant and the consultant was attentive and considerate of my needs and experience. The environment was pleasant and calm, however due to the cleaner being away, no cleaner had been sent to wipe down the changing rooms where some blood was on the floor - the nurses raised this and were unhappy about this.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists