Miss Alexandra Lawrence

I am a consultant gynaecological oncologist. My clinical interests include the diagnosis of gynaecological cancers, surgery for ovarian cancer and advanced complex laparoscopic surgery for gynaecological cancers I work at Barts Health NHS Trust. My clinics are at the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

What a lovely experience I had today seeing Dr Alexander Lawrence, she is a very pleasant, kind and caring woman. Great service with a smile...

16th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

WE FELT VERY COMFATABLE SPEAKING WITH COSULTANT SHE REALLY LISTENED TO MY VIEWS VERY MUCH AND SHE ALSO GIVE ME TIME TO TAKE IN EVERY THING WHICH IS GREAT I FELT VERY CONFIDENT THAT SHE WILL LOOK AFTER ME. THANKS

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I was diagnosed with Cervical Cancer in 2015 which could not be operated on due to the position of the tumour. Following extensive Chemoradiation and Brachytherapy, I was Cancer free in December 2015, but it returned in the same place in June 2016. At this very low point of my life I was so very fortunate to meet Miss Alexandra Lawrence. Alex is one of the most caring, compassionate, and total professionals I have ever met. Along with her amazing team including Deborah Butcher (Senior Cancer support Sister) , they supported me through what was a psychological and emotional roller-coaster nightmare. As I was no longer able to have anymore Radiotherapy treatment, my only chance was to have a Total Pelvic Excenteration, which is major surgery. Alex Lawrence and her brilliant team carried out the incredible 10 1/2 hours surgery on 10/11/2016, and although I now have two Stomas, I am almost fully recovered, and 100 percent Cancer free !!! Throughout the experience, Miss Alexandra Lawrence has been totally caring and reassuring, and I would therefore highly recommend her, as she has proved beyond doubt to be one of the very best in her field, for which I am eternally greatful.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists