Miss Alexandra Lawrence

I am a consultant gynaecological oncologist. My clinical interests include the diagnosis of gynaecological cancers, surgery for ovarian cancer and advanced complex laparoscopic surgery. I work at Barts Health NHS Trust. My clinics are at the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

She listened to me and acted on what I said, I felt empowered and very reassured.

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Miss Alexandra Lawrence Is a Fabulous Doctor very nice felt comfortable able to talk about my problem and more..felt like i was getting Private service, even tho it was NHS at the Royal London Hospital .

4th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

The doctor listen to my particular issues and responded with empathy and understanding, following up with sensitive care. i really appreciated it.

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

She was kind, thoughtful and patient. She explained every procedure carefully and put me at ease.

27th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Miss Lawrence has been the most fantastic consultant, listener, advisor & surgeon whose pre & post op care has been nothing short of amazing. As a total sceptic/phobic of NHS treatment/hospital stay, following a very traumatic stint in an NHS hospital following a serious RTA, Miss Lawrence has totally renewed my faith in NHS treatment/surgery. Every step along the way she was more than happy to answer both mine & my partner, Peter's, questions re treatment/surgery & after care. Nothing was too much trouble and had it not been for her encouragement I would have opted for treatment as opposed to surgery and now be walking around with cancer that might not have been discovered for some time. I am now 5 weeks post op, all the cancer is gone and I am feeling so much better and looking forward to a far healthier & happy life. Every morning I was in hospital Miss Lawrence popped by to see me and answer questions etc. My treatment was superb and Peter & myself would like to say a huge 'thank you' to an amazingly lovely professional who held our hands through every step of the way on a very traumatic/difficult journey. Any patient lucky enough to be allocated to Miss Lawrence's list is not just lucky but also very privileged too. Thank you Miss Lawrence!! Marie Chillmaid & Peter Ryan

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists