Miss Aikaterini Charakida

23rd August 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Dr Charakida from Harley Street Healthcare dermatology clinic is a very professional dermatologist. Extremely knowledgable and knows exactly what she's doing. She does see patients very quickly but one thing I would say is she is confident in her ability and gives the correct medications always which always work! I've seen her for my psoriasis and my wife has been to her for her acne both times she was able to sort our skin out! I would highly recommend Dr Charakida from Harley street healthcare dermatology clinics. They're based at 22 Harley street, give them a call and you'll see what I mean.

17th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

I saw this doctor at Harley Street, she's an excellent doctor who knows exactly what she's talking about. Prior to visiting her I actually went to another doctor down the road who new absolutely nothing about my condition and prescribed me the wrong medication for my acne cyst. Dr Charakida offered different treatment options by advised me that he medication given to me by the other doctor could worsen my situation. I was given the right course of treatment and my cyst disappeared. Dr Charakida will from now on be the only doctor I ever see again. She also diagnosed my husband so quickly for his psoriasis which so many other doctors misdiagnosed. I really think she's one of the best dermatologists in town. Definitely recommend her!!

12th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

I've had a number of treatments with Dr Charakida, and she's been excellent very assuring and available on the phone post treatment anytime. Really happy with the results and I would definitely recommend her.

16th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

I visited this doctor at the Harley Street Clinic, she was very informative, uncommunicative, insincere. She dealt with me in a rush, spoke extremely fast and only provided information if I asked the specific questions. In addition, she did not follow up on my treatment and distributed my medication for a week, which brought back my acne, by being negligent and not explaining the continuation of the prescription in the 3rd month. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. I am very disappointing with the customer service and lack of empathy from this doctor. Seen at 22 Harley St, London W1G 9PL,

Nearest Hospital Doctors