kallirroi-tzafetta

Dr Kallirroi Tzafetta

Written by a patient at Rivers Hospital
30th January 2020

I had a face and neck lift, previously Tzefetta had done my eyes. she is an excellent surgeon. I had complete trust in her and am delighted with the work that she has done. I am 73 years old and hated my lined face. As a woman she understood my desire to still look like me. The attention that she gave me was very considerate and understanding. She is an expert in her field so don't worry going ahead with the work that you want to have done. TIP if you colour your hair do it before the surgery. I waited for two months after the operation to colour my hair, used my usual colour of dark blonde and went auburn I have since learnt that hair is affected by the anaesthesia. check it out. Good luck and go for it!!

Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital
27th January 2020

Ms Tzafetta has given the most amazing treatment for my facial cancer and in particular the reconstruction work that she has done has meant that I can continue with my life with confidence. She is caring, professional, empathetic and I believe what she has done for me is astonishing to say the least. After a number of operations and tweaks I look almost normal again which has done my confidence a power of good. I have had some very dark moments during the past year of treatment and she has been a tower of strength and optimism.

Consultant Plastic Surgeon specialising in Facial Reconstruction and Reconstruction following facial nerve paralysis. NHS basis at St Andrew's Centre of Plastic Surgery and Burns in Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, Essex.

Nearest Plastic surgeons