Miss Iona Collins

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

18th November 2017
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

Ms Collins did major Surgery on my L3 and L4 verterbrae using titanium screws with the latest CAD. Surgery also included a bone graft and Further attention to Spinal Stenosis. From my first contact with her she gave me a positivity with my severe spinal problem where other Proffesionals didn’t. The aftercare from Ms Collins and her team is one hundred per cent trustworthy.with frequent phone calls to address any problems that may have arisen. I would recommend Ms Collins and her Team wholeheartedly. My current situation with my Spine is an improvement by 95% currently. With Physiology currently booked in 2 weeks time,I expect further improvement.

8th November 2017
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

I had what I call a 3 in 1 Spinal Operation. I had a TLIF by the latest CAD,followed by the initial Operation of Spinal Stenosis. Ms Collins also did a bone graft. Looking on the Internet and viewing a TLIF I didn’t realise the complexity of this Operation.!! I left the Hospital 3 days later and must say that my mobility is 90% improved and it’s still early days. Ms Collins is truly an excellent Professional Nuero Spinal Surgeon and would recommend her to everyone. Also her team,especially the Advanced Nurse are very thorough with their after care and nothing is too much trouble.

20th June 2017
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

I was treated by Miss Collins for spinal stenosis. She performed a spinal decompression which helped with the pain and discomfort of the condition bringing almost instant relief form the pain caused by the spinal stenosis. I am left with two arthritic knees exactly as predicted (a problem for another day!) The care I received from her whole team was excellent.

7th March 2017
Written by a carer at Morriston Hospital

I have visited Ms I Collins at Morriston Hospital for concern over spine and kneck. My whole experience was positive,informative and reassuring.After many months of negative treatment and lack of interest with GP for me this visit was nothing but full of positivity.She is a tremendous asset and true ambassador for Her chosen profession.I can go forward in the knowledge that she will do her very best for me.A deep and sincere thank you.It is now a first step forward in confidence and complete control towards the future.

10th October 2016
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

I would like to thank Miss Collins and her nurse practitioner for their excellent professional care whilst undergoing a Discectomy. From my first consultation and through to my post op they were always on hand to give clear advice. I would highly recommend Miss Collins. PV

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »