eliza-v-moldovan-md-mrcgp-msc-diabetes-drcog

Eliza V. Moldovan MD MRCGP MSc (Diabetes) DRCOG

4th October 2022

The Doctor explained the test results clearly and answered all my questions. Had it been possible I would have preferred a face to face consultation in this instance nevertheless I am grateful for the time I was given.

4th October 2022

Today i had a face to face appointment with Dr Moldovan with my 7 year old daughter. She was extremely welcoming and friendly. The issue we went for was concerning my daughter and it was upsetting. She showed of empathy and understanding and I really felt that she was listening to what we had to say and her responses were very genuine and catering. She explained the process we would be following, the days she worked to pick up my paperwork so there wasn’t big gaps in hearing from her. We left feeling a lot happier and felt there is a good plan to move forward with.

4th October 2022

The Doctor was efficient, enthusiastic and most pleasant and carefully explained everything.

Written by a NHS patient at Pentagon Surgery
1st October 2022

It’s the first time in ages that i feel a doctor has listened to my symptoms and actually is helping me deal with them. She has given me blood test results which other doctors have just said are ok but actually they have not been ok for a couple of years. She explained everything that I need regarding HRT and I will continue with her for my hormone and thyroid conditions as she really seems to take time to care for me.

Written by a NHS patient at Pentagon Surgery
30th September 2022

He really listened Very caring and advise me on the right course of treatment

Eliza V. Moldovan MD MRCGP MSc (Diabetes) DRCOG was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Doctors working at Pentagon Surgery

Dr Soumya Ghosh 1 2 3 4 5   1 reviews

Short link to review Eliza V. Moldovan MD MRCGP MSc (Diabetes) DRCOG: http://iwgc.net/eivke