Dr Zubair Alam

18th November 2016
Written by a patient at Swineshead Medical Group

My wife and I have had a number of reasons to use our local surgery quite often over last few years ... Dr Zubair has been our family doctor for some time now. His professionalism, quality of care has been exemplary. Amongst his many qualities is you can see he is keenly listening to your concerns and comments. Makes you feel as if you are in safe , competent and expert hands. He explains clearly what he believes the problems are and the potential solutions . Whatbever actions he has proposed have been carried out in a timely manner. In fact we have nothing but praise for the whole staff at the surgery. It is a shame that so many patients fail to cancel their appointments and just fail to turn up. This has assume must be a nation wide issue and with resources at a premium , more should be done to tackle this serious problem. But I understand the surgeries hands are tied as to what action they can take for repeat , serial and offenders.

8th June 2016
Written by a patient at Swineshead Medical Group

A very plesant "gentleman" Always seems interested in what you have to say discusses all treatment and explains things in simple language,

30th January 2015
Written by a carer at Swineshead Medical Group

I have complete faith in my doctor and am reassured because he listens carefully to patients. I have never felt rushed although I am aware of the pressure doctors and staff are under.

Short link to review Dr Zubair Alam: http://iwgc.net/egfor