Written by a NHS patient at The Brambles
28th May 2021

We consider ourselves to be extremely lucky to have had Dr Bronowska take charge of the care for our daughter, for a period of about 4 - 5 years up to her recent discharge from the service. We had full confidence in her recommendations, which were always made in consultation with our daughter and ourselves. She was always thorough and patient in getting to understand the needs of our daughter and always listened to what she had to say, challenging when necessary but always in a constructive way. She also took the time to explain complex things in a way we could all understand. Our daughter made great progress under Dr Bronowska and we are very grateful to her.

Written by a patient at The Brambles
27th January 2021

Did everything she could to support and help, very understanding and caring! Amazing doctor!

Written by a carer at The Brambles
16th December 2020

Fantastic support from Dr Bronowska, she is very patient and kind and most importantly, we feel that she genuinely cares about our daughter. We are very lucky to have this kind of support and are extremely grateful to Dr B and the whole team at The Brambles.

• Child Psychiatrist

I have over 25 years of experience working with children and adolescents with mental health issues. Throughout my career I have been working in inpatient and outpatient services in the NHS and in private sector. Since November 2016 I have been working with children and young people with eating disorders. I am passionate about working with my colleagues from multidisciplinary team so together we can help young people and their families to overcome crisis and develop their strengths and resilience.

Nearest Child Psychiatrists