Dr Zoe Pugsley

19th October 2014

I had the misfortune of having an appointment with Dr Pugsley at the Hartley Wintney surgery in Oct 2014. I was down at the doctors with the possibility of having a Deep Vein Thrombosis, from the moment I made contact with her she was rude and abrasive, she did not want to listen to me and after only a few minutes I had had enough and walked out with the doctor grabbing hold of my arm as I was walking up the corridor then apologising for her bad mood but I wasn't prepared to take anymore of her rudeness. I have since found out she is leaving the medical world and not before time. I have sympathy for anyone with problems but doctors are privileged professional people but there's more to being a doctor than just having lots of letters after their name and that day she should have stayed at home.

12th January 2014

This doctor didn't give me a chance to finish my sentences before dismissing me totally. I have never left a surgery feeling so angry and patronized. Unfortunately this seems another case of somebody studying medicine for the salary at the end rather than for an interest in helping humanity.