Dr Zoe Astroulakis

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

Although my appointment was not with Dr Astroulakis yesterday, when I greeted her in a corridor, she remembered who I was and why I had been in her clinic and the referral she had made several months ago. This feels unusual and wondrous-truly great to think you matter to a clinician outside of the boundaries of a one-off consultation!

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I suffered a Heart Attack the Saturday before Christmas in Kingston, I was transferred by ambulance to St Georges where I had the pleasure of being put in the care of Dr Zoe Astroulakis. She was utterly professional, kind and caring beyond the call of duty. I was met by her and her team in the ward before being take for emergency angioplasty. I don't remember much about the procedure (due to the morphine) but suffice to say this lady Saved my Life. Back on the ward I also experienced her fantastic sense of humour and no nonsense approach (which is always nice when you feel like you have had a near death experience). I did send a letter to Zoe and her team to thank them for everything but also felt that I needed to write this review. Without the quick actions of Zoe and her team I wouldn't be here to write this - so HUGE THANKS from me

19th February 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I was admitted to the care of Ms Z. Astroulakis in April 2016. Ms Astroulakia and her team were absolutely fantastic, i can never thank them enough for treating me for a heart atrack that day. The care and attention that I personally recieved was amazing. The team especially Ms Astroulakis put me at great ease and ensured me I was in the safest place and in the best hands. I trusted Ms Astroulakis totally along with her team i will never be able to really let them know just how much I appreciate them and am in awe of what they do to safe lives. I would be happy to put my life in her hands as she made me feel confident and safe that horrible day. what's more important is that Ms Astroulakis led a brilliant team who provided great and effective care to me. so for that my family and I will be forever grateful to them and the wonderf staff at St Georges.

15th February 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I was taken to St Georges Hospital not knowing I had a heart attack. At the age of 47 to be told you’ve had a heart attack was overwhelming. My first encounter with Dr Astroulakis was just before going into surgery. She had a calming reassuring persona which helped to relieve the anxiety and worry. Dr Astroulakis performed the second angiogram, before she began she introduced the medical team in the room and the procedure that was to be undertaken, again this was very comforting and helped me relax. I met with Dr Astroulakis in clinic after four months and she took the time to address any questions and concerns I had. She was great at listening and had informative answers. Additionally she was thorough with medicines, recovery plan and advice. I would have no hesitation recommending Dr Astroulakis to all patients including my own family.

14th February 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I was admitted to the intensive care unit of St Georges on a Friday evening as an emergency after a heart attack. The team there led by Dr Astroulakis were super responsive, caring and efficient and despite their heavy work load I was given priory assessment and diagnosis so that I could be stented early the following morning. Since then, during my follow up appointments Dr Astroulakis has given a great deal of time and care to explain discuss and advise on my ongoing situation. I have full confidence in her ability and judgement, her straightforward approach and particularly grateful for her sensitivity. I feel particularly lucky to have been treated at St George's

Nearest Cardiologists