Dr Zoe Astroulakis

• Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

23rd March 2018
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

Doctor Astroulakis is one of the best doctors that I have ever met. She is very friendly and made me feel completely at ease. She explained everything to me in great detail after reading the report from the cardiologist in Bangkok hospital Thailand, where I had a coronary balloon inserted after suffering a heart attack whilst I was on holiday there three months ago. I would be very happy to see Dr Astroulakis for all my future outpatient care at St George's hospital.

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

Ms Zoe Astroulakis welcomes this patient with a warm, charming and totally positive outlook. She makes one feel like the only person she has to see in a day and has all the time in the world! Moreover, I have confidence in her expertise as she takes time to explain any processes, possible outcomes and will comprehensively answer any questions. As the patient, I feel she takes the time to look at and consider all the options for treatment and further and future care. I trust her ability to do the very best on my behalf.

25th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

An ongoing thank you to Dr Astroulakis. Her clear explanation of my condition, together with her professionalism, has been very reassuring. I feel very well cared for.

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

Zoe Astroulakis is an excellent cardiologist and the most patient-friendly doctor I have encountered. She communicates complicated medical details in simple terms, decides quickly what needs to be done and explains her thinking clearly and fully. She is obviously concerned for the welfare of her patients and this inspires confidence. Altogether excellent.

12th September 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I was delighted by the amazing Doctor - Patient relationship set up by Dr. Astroulakis. In a very open and balanced discussion we jointly decided the best steps to take diagnosing my health problem. A schedule was established of tests to take and at each step we were informed of the results by letter before proceeding to the next. I would strongly recommend both the doctor and her approach (to be adopted by other doctors as relevant). We are very thankful for having been seen by this charming and skilled doctor.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »