Dr Zoe Astroulakis

• Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

Zoe Astroulakis is an excellent cardiologist and the most patient-friendly doctor I have encountered. She communicates complicated medical details in simple terms, decides quickly what needs to be done and explains her thinking clearly and fully. She is obviously concerned for the welfare of her patients and this inspires confidence. Altogether excellent.

12th September 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I was delighted by the amazing Doctor - Patient relationship set up by Dr. Astroulakis. In a very open and balanced discussion we jointly decided the best steps to take diagnosing my health problem. A schedule was established of tests to take and at each step we were informed of the results by letter before proceeding to the next. I would strongly recommend both the doctor and her approach (to be adopted by other doctors as relevant). We are very thankful for having been seen by this charming and skilled doctor.

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I was fortunate to have a cardio consultation with Dr astroulakis yesterday at St George's. I have had numerous consultations and surgeries at St George's since having an MI 2 years ago. Every encounter with staff at all levels at St George's has been pleasant and courteous and the level of care exemplary. Dr Astroulakis nevertheless stands out from her peers and colleagues for her positive energy, marvellous bedside manner and seemingly effortless rapport. She listened patiently and attentively and explained her diagnosis and plan for treatment with great clarity and concision. I really couldn't have wished for a more capable and compassionate consultant and certainly no surprise to read the glowing comments posted by other patients. Thank you DR Astroulakis, a shining star amongst a galaxy of great Professionals! Dominic Doyle

10th May 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

Dr Astroulakis was my consultant for my 1 month stay at St George's in 2017, after suffering from a heart attack. I couldn't have been more fortunate to have her in charge of my care. Consummate professional and extremely good beside manner. Keeping myself and my family informed and up to date always. I always felt in a safe pair of hands and trust Dr Astroulakis explicitly. Aside from her high level of skill in the theatre which I witnessed, her main asset is her ability to relate to her patients and give them confidence, trust and an ability to always put a smile on their face. I couldn't have been luckier. Dr Astroulakis is a true star in the NHS and I hope my review reaches patients/colleagues alike. I cannot sing her praises any higher. She has litreally given me a new life.

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

Although my appointment was not with Dr Astroulakis yesterday, when I greeted her in a corridor, she remembered who I was and why I had been in her clinic and the referral she had made several months ago. This feels unusual and wondrous-truly great to think you matter to a clinician outside of the boundaries of a one-off consultation!

« 1 2 3 4 »