Dr Zinab Nazif

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care
  • Obstetrics and Gynaecology

26th April 2019
Written by a patient at Yardley Green Medical Centre

I was given an appointment with Dr nazif when my old Dr left the practice and had been suffering with the worst back pain ever, after trying physio at heartlands she understood nothing was working and referred me for an mri, it showed that I was in the words of the consultant 'millimetres away from caude equina syndrome or paralysis' and surgery was done within a few weeks with the best outcome possible, every appointment since has been shown with the same care and concern, in my opinion she is a credit to the profession and both she and the surgeon have given me back a normal pain free life and I can go back to rarely having to visit the surgery but if I do I know I'm in safe hands!

10th April 2015
Written by a patient at Yardley Green Medical Centre

I'm sure she is good at what she does but her manners would benefit from refinement! I found her abrupt and uncaring about the feelings of her patient!

23rd January 2015
Written by a patient at Yardley Green Medical Centre

Dear Dear doctor please aks the other doctors to register otherwise we are unable to write a review when asked to do so thank you .

7th December 2014
Written by a patient at Yardley Green Medical Centre

Dr. Nazif is a very good and supportive doctor. She is extremely friendly, understanding, helpful and professional. She is also a good listener and easy to talk to. I feel very comfortable with her.

26th November 2014
Written by a patient at Yardley Green Medical Centre

Doctor Zinab is a very good doctor. She is approachable, helpful, compassionate and caring. I know when I have a problem I can go to her, she will always offer helpful advice.

Doctors working at Yardley Green Medical Centre

Dr Monisha Kurian 1 2 3 4 5   8 reviews
Dr Philip Turpin 1 2 3 4 5   7 reviews

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists