Written by a patient at Dr Mlr Siddiqui's Practice
12th December 2019

For about 10 years I have been passed around with appointments and surgery on a problem that has not been properly resolved. It was Dr Hasafa who finally found the potential problem. I felt reassured and that I was being listened to, unlike many other doctors I’ve seen. It’s because of Dr Hasafa that I feel I am now moving in the right direction. I highly recommend her.

Written by a patient at Dr Mlr Siddiqui's Practice
5th November 2019

During my first appointment with Dr. Hasafa I found her to be caring, kind, compassionate, honest, empathetic and reassuring during a traumatic time. Dr. Hasafa’s commitment to me was exemplary during and between further appointments she kept in touch with me. I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Hasafa.

Written by a patient at The White Practice
23rd October 2019

I saw Dr Hasafa for the first time last week and I was overwhelmed by her kindness, care and concern. She listened intently and after a thorough examination she made her recommendation. I have never had a bad experience with any of the Dr's I have seen at Walton and have always been very happy but in this particular instance, I wanted to see a lady Dr. A truly lovely lady.

Written by a carer at Ashford Health Centre
20th January 2019

My Mum was 87 at the time and had become unwell. I took her to Ashford Walk in centre and we say Dr Hasafa, her medical knowledge and quick actions saved my Mum that day, she had lost her blood pressure and pulse due to overmedication by her usual GP at Stanwell Rd Surgery and developed a pulmonary embolus. Dr Hasafa called the Consultant at St Peters Hospital and gave me a letter to take to him in A&E. Mum is still alive die to this swift diagnosis and action,

Doctors working at Ashford Health Centre