22nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Frimley Primary Care Ooh

Zahraa was quick to diagnose and provide a prescription to the correct antibiotics which has now resolve the issue some 3 days later.

16th May 2018
Written by a patient at Ashford Health Centre

I was treated by dr hasafa a couple of years ago , which ended up having surgery. It has improved my life immensely but the only problem was dr hasafa left the surgery before I had a chance to thank her personally. She was amazing and I can’t praise her enough.

18th January 2018
Written by a patient at Oxshott Medical Practice

Dr Zahraa Hustafa is the most amazing Dr I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, she is kind , efficient , knowledgeable and above all follows up immediately on the care package she has set out . Dr Zahraa first saw me just after the death of my father , she then became instrumental in helping me put in place a care package for my mother who came to live with me , when it became impossible to take my mother to the surgery, Dr Zahraa has made numerous house visits . I cannot praise her enough and would say she is a glowing reference to today’s medical profession.

9th January 2018
Written by a carer at Oxshott Medical Practice

She took time to consider about the history of my daughter's unusual case and did extra research to help her arrive at the correct diagnose.

30th December 2017
Written by a carer at Oxshott Medical Practice

For the first time I had a doctor that listened to my problems without rushing me or make me feel uncomfortable..She ask me questions,she give me response to all that I ask with lots of patience..Thank you Dr Zahraa