Dr Yvonne Taylor

8th September 2016
Written by a patient at Saxonbrook Medical Centre

1. Listens carefully to what I am trying to express 2. Seems to ask the right questions to get to the bottom of the problem 3. Prepared to make physical contact e.g. palpitate, examine closely, which some doctors appear reluctant to do. 4. Have not had reason to doubt any of her diagnoses 5. No hint of the impatience that some doctors can emanate (I am not referring to others at Saxonbrook)

7th May 2015
Written by a patient at Saxonbrook Medical Centre

Very understanding person, despite my embarrassing complaint and being the opposite gender. I would definitely recommend anyone to accept an appointment with Dr Taylor.

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at Saxonbrook Medical Centre

My 11 year old son was being seen by Dr Taylor. She took time to listen to him and explained everything using terminology he could understand. We were not rushed and I felt confident that her diagnosis was thought through and thorough. I would recommend Dr Taylor to others visiting the practise.