Dr Yvonne Girgis-Hanna

4th November 2016
Written by a patient at Gold Street Surgery

The best doctor who listen to you, understand you and do the best to help you .She been a great help with my husband, me and recently with my mother. Many thanks Your sincerely Marinela Boswell

26th January 2016

Excellent

6th February 2015
Written by a patient at Gold Street Surgery

Taken to surgery after a fall and chest pain , Dr took me into surgery in wheel chair,and gave me aspirin and ecg, called ambulance and paramedic. She, Dr Hanna monitored my health until para and ambulance arrived to take me to Addenbrookes hospital where I spent three days in great care. I have no doubt that her actions prevented thechance of further complications occuring, but then she always gives 100% and is a credit to the surgery and the NHS.

3rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Gold Street Surgery

Dr Hanna gives a welcome reassuring smile and is always ready to get to the bottom of a problem by giving what time she can to listen. She does not interrupt and when we say goodbye -I feel better already.

10th November 2014
Written by a patient at Gold Street Surgery

Yvonne is an excellent GP who always listens to me and goes out of her way to offer help and advice when I need it.