Add your review of Dr Younus Saleem

Not at all Totally

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.

Dr Younus Saleem

3 reviews

I am a consultant in the NHS with a minimal private practice. I have worked as a consultant for 13 years and have extensive experience in managing a variety of cases. My areas of interest are: Impact of trauma and Physical ill health on mental health Depression Bipolar affective disorder Psychotic illnesses including schizophrenia Anxiety, OCD and stress related disorders Transcultural issues Medically Unexplained symptoms Medico-legal issues Fitness to practice I am multi-lingual and fluent in in Urdu, Hindi and Kannada with working knowledge of Arabic. My experience in specialities of psychiatry such as forensic, community, tele-psychiatry, private (mainly General Psychiatry), CQC (Care Quality Commission-Second Opinion Appointed Doctor), medico-legal etc, gives me a wide range of expertise. It equips me with knowledge and experience to work both in specialist as well as generic services within psychiatry. I write expert reports for Mental Health Review Tribunals, Immigration Appeals Cases, Ministry of Justice, Courts, Crown Prosecution Service, Solicitors, Special Immigration Appeals Panel (SIAC), the Parole Board and a whole range of other Criminal Justice agencies.

• Psychiatry