Dr Woodruff Walker

• Radiology

3rd March 2018
Written by a patient at The Guildford Nuffield Hospital

I saw this Dr to have an opinion on whether to have a Myomectomy or an Embolisation procedure for Fibroids. He was very knowledgeable & did a thorough MRI Scan. The vascularity of my very large Fibroids was not best suited for Embolisation , it mayve so he recommended a Myomectomy Specialist. I was very impressed as this is what I wanted an honest opinion from the most experienced Fibroid Embolisation specialist in the UK. He has successfully treated my friends . I had informed choice with very comprehensive info given and very good scans. I did get a great result in the end, which meant no need for further treatment or surgery or medications.

9th February 2015
Written by a patient at The Guildford Nuffield Hospital

Possibly the worst experience I've ever had in a hospital in my whole life. When I told this doctor I was in so much pain but he didn't seem to care, he said in a horribly dismissive manner 'I can't bleed for all my patients'! The treatment I had caused me months of pain which turned out to be a hideous infection which had to be treated with an emergency operation. Since this time I have developed a number of auto immune conditions and unexplained inflammation in all my tendons. I am convinced this is a result of my body fighting a massive infection for nearly 9 months. Truly the worst care possible. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy!

Short link to review Dr Woodruff Walker: http://iwgc.net/eiam