Dr Wolfgang Walter

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

Dr Walter showed a real interest in my health issues; asked many questions to research my dietry and higenic habits and gain maximum insight for the benefit of my diagnosis. In addition to some medicines that proved to be helpful, he offered an ample information on my illness and pointed me to do some more research in my spare time. Now I feel more confident in my healing process and more informed about changes I should make to improve my condition. I would definitely recommend Dr Walter to other patients.

3rd December 2016
Written by a patient at Priory Surgery

Dr Walter's whole approach to me was efficient and sensitive. He picked up my concerns and was as reassuring as possible whilst immediately making decisions as to the best management. I had an urgent blood test done after my appointment and he thoughtfully rang me from his evening surgery to tell me that there was nothing worrying in the results – it is such a help to patients to knows these things as soon as possible.

24th May 2016
Written by a patient at Spence Group Practice

Excellent service. Caring, considerate and open-minded.

21st April 2016
Written by a patient at Priory Surgery

I have seen Dr walters for several years for my knee and hip which have both been replaced. I go for pain reduction and to ease the swelling, as acupuncture makes me feel rejuvenated. I could not recommend Dr Walters highly enough. I see him at his practice in Clifton, Bristol.

21st April 2016
Written by a carer at Priory Surgery

I take my 13 year old son for acupuncture with Dr Walters as he's currently undergoing chemotherapy which causes him extreme pain. Having acupuncture reduces this and from a mother's perspective is fantastic. Dr Walters takes care to explain everything in a calm and attentive manner and I could not recommend him highly enough.