Dr Wolfgang Walter

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

15th July 2018
Written by a patient at Priory Surgery

I have seen Dr Walter on several ocassions over the last few years. He has always been highly professional, willing to listen, asked relevant qus (some of which may not immediately appear to laymen as to why they are relevant) and gave thorough explanation and treatment plan. Over the years I have understood that he is quite a holistic doctor -- not just confined to conventional western medicine but also would recommend more holistic advice such as diet, lifestyle, vitamins, even acupuncture. He also knows about lesser-known remedies such as magnesium for migrane. He has also attended to my grandmother with great care and sensitivity, and even diagnosed her with the particular variant of dymensia before the neurology doctors did. He is also not afraid to give very straight advice, which can be why there are some reviews that might give the impression that he is uncaring. Well, often 20-packs-a-day smokers do not want to be told they are seriously harming their own health by continuing to smoke. All in all, I feel my famiy and myself have consistently received great care from a fantastic and sensitive doctor. Cannot recommend Dr Walter more.

6th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

I've never had a GP take so much time to get to know my situation and explain the benefits of different vitamins that had never been suggested to me before. He also recommended a referral to an service that I had never heard of before regarding my M.E. I felt like he took me seriously and cared.

23rd May 2018
Written by a patient at Broadmead Medical Centre

I liked that he speaks in calm manner, spends enough time examining and explaining what' s happening, listens to any concerns, reassures, it seems like he does his best!

17th May 2018
Written by a carer at The Family Practice

Dr Walter visited several times my 2 years old son at the Family Practice. Dr W.Walter was friendly but efficient, he was able to visitit and entertain my active toddler at the same time, a tosillitis, a skin rash, several episodes of fever and a more complex positional plagiocephaly. The doctor every time explained everything to us, looking at his medical history, Always reassuring, but clear in explaining treatments, risks and potential complications. Excellent doctor, I would raccomend Dr Walter to everyone.

17th May 2018
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

This doctor is excellent and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is caring and deeply concerned to get to the bottom of a problem. His follow-up care is outstanding. I particularly value his holistic approach. He is thorough, systematic, listens carefully, and gives excellent advice.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »