Dr Wolfgang Walter

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

Dr Walter was very observant and not only helped me with a current condition but put it in a wider context so I understood a few other issues I had been having. He gave me lots of useful information and very clear instructions as to how to handle my condition. He was courteous, friendly and extremely professional.

11th October 2017
Written by a member of staff at The Family Practice

Dr Walters is an approachable colleague always making time to discuss best practice. He is a holistic practitioner and is a good source for self help.

11th October 2017
Written by a member of staff at Priory Surgery

I had a great experience with this GP, i had suffered Migraines for many years and at the time had such a bad one i couldn't have any lights on, i had tried many Medications to which none had helped. Dr Walter had mentioned taking a Magnesium supplement daily , on my way home i stopped and bought some and within 20 minutes my migraine had gone, i've since continued taking Magnesium and rarely have even any Headaches now. I have also mentioned this to many people who have also started taking this and had great results. Was so relieved with this advice that i was given

10th July 2017
Written by a patient at Broadmead Medical Centre

I took my courage to post here after seiing him highly rated which completely contradicts my own experience. I am a young, non-white female with mental health issues and as soon as I saw this doctor his attitude was very brusque and cold. He asked irrelevant questions about my job status and made unnecessary caustic remarks. I am nit on benefit or seeking benefit. At least he did what I asked to do.

4th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Broadmead Medical Centre

Dr Walter is an experienced and carrying GP, his knowledge and charisma is incredible!. I truly wish there were more general practitioners as devoted to his patients as my esteemed colleague. As doctor myself I would recommend him to all my friends and family.