Dr William Jasper

18th February 2016
Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

great service, straight to the point!

11th December 2015
Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

Dr Jasper has been my GP for over 20 years. His care and concern for me has been very reassuring over all that time. He has seen me through many medical conditions and I trust him and his advice totally. His appointments are not always on time,however , but this is me being picky.

6th November 2014
Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

I have been Dr Jasper's patient for many years. He has always been very helpful and I have total confidence in him and I would recommend him without hesitation. I cannot think of any ways in which he could improve.

1st November 2014
Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

He's good at finding out and diagnosing what my ailments are. Initally I assumed I might have a life threatening condition eg cancer. However, he was able to ascertain that I had acute constipation and therefore needed to : - imbibe more water and - make changes to my diet - as well as keeping my medication that had previosuly been prescribed. His recommendations to drink more water has led to the constipation disappearing . In addition he referred me to see an specialist for an endoscopy examination. And as a consequence I am assured that my condition is not life threatening.

30th October 2014
Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

I have known Dr, Jasper since he started at the Farley Road Practice. He diagnosed my heart condition even before I went to see a consultant. Even the consultant was impressed! GPs are under considerable pressure nowadays and I appreciate that. Dr. Jasper always has time for me when I go to see him - he has helped me a great deal in many ways.

Short link to review Dr William Jasper: http://iwgc.net/edpi8